VixeyTheVixen

Nov 12, 2019
Hi, the patcher is returnig me the error "0xc000007b" i know it works and i used it before but now i reinstalled my Windows 10 and stopped working.
Is there anything i need to install or update in my pc to get it working again?

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
Hi, the patcher is returnig me the error "0xc000007b" i know it works and i used it before but now i reinstalled my Windows 10 and stopped working.
Is there anything i need to install or update in my pc to get it working again?
Well, you might have to update your video card drivers, or install

Gexable

Oct 25, 2021
Does anybody know of a way to actuate individual finger interactions on a mouse/keyboard?

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
Does anybody know of a way to actuate individual finger interactions on a mouse/keyboard?
You can't, the desktop controls are only extremely basic. They've said they're planning on adding more non-VR interaction capabilities, but I doubt it's remotely a prirority (In fact I'm pretty sure they've said as such but don't quote me on that, my memory is more akin to an iron sieve than a steel trap).

Honestly I think we should be grateful we get any, most VR games don't bother.

Last edited:

TheDudeMan_

Apr 28, 2021
You can't, the desktop controls are only extremely basic. They've said they're planning on adding more non-VR interaction capabilities, but I doubt it's remotely a prirority (In fact I'm pretty sure they've said as such but don't quote me on that, my memory is more akin to an iron sieve than a steel trap).

Honestly I think we should be grateful we get any, most VR games don't bother.
True

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes