silentscreamer

May 14, 2024
No more twinks or femboys
I agree, the people into twinks have been eating extremely well. I'd personally want a wider chubby guy in the mix - a bear, pig, elephant, rhino, hippo, anything, even another lizard that's just weightier. The atlas alt skin with the gut isn't anywhere near that type; I'd love something like a bear drawn/modeled by oaks16 in VR.

Last edited:

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Need a big muscular tiger or lion guy next. No more twinks or femboys
Whats even the difference between those?

Seriously tho theres soo many body forms that needs additions, infact i say it would be nice if all current chars would get a genderbent version.

Tmos69

Sep 25, 2023
Hey, im trying to play the game on pcvr quest 2 and whenever i get on vr mode my hands are gled to the groud and i cant press or interact with anything, any fixes?

Moron1001

Jun 26, 2024
Hey, im trying to play the game on pcvr quest 2 and whenever i get on vr mode my hands are gled to the groud and i cant press or interact with anything, any fixes?
I had this and I just needed to add the game to the steam library and then start it from steamvr

diggydog49

Sep 3, 2022
So I looked into that google drive with the mods, I like a lot of them but I seem to have issues with others. Like the shrinking potion mod. It doesn't show up at all. I guess the mod isn't functional anymore? Or I'm just missing something. The majority of the skins work but I can't help but feel there were some missing. Also, the Halloween one was nice but I wish there was more lighting in the end and less rick astley. >^>
Does anyone know anything about the shrinking potions? I tried it alone but still didn't see it. Also, the cafe map wasn't shown either. The other 2 maps showed though. I think some of the toys didn't show up as well. I didn't see a squeaky toy.
Are these just no longer functional and the drive folder manager just hasn't updated it yet?

toranzu

May 25, 2024
You don't have access? If so, is your loss of access permanent?
Semi-permanent, the link has changed... either due to a change in the naming scheme or it has moved to a differnt server. Worse case would be an IP block, done in such a way that makes it look like a 404.

Sep 10, 2021
Semi-permanent, the link has changed... either due to a change in the naming scheme or it has moved to a differnt server. Worse case would be an IP block, done in such a way that makes it look like a 404.
I gotchu homie.
1723861932601.png

The last few links were as follows:
Heat 0.6.5.0.7z
0.6.4.2 Milestone.7z
0.6.4.1.7z

Though when you copy and paste the links from the source they format to something like:
1723862735574.png
where spaces are replaced by "%20".

Also I just realized the v0.6.5.0 build added "Anthro" to the name. Dunno if that will be a pattern going forward.
Also also I fed my session_id to so that should be up to date now as well.
Ignore the hyperlinks, they were added automatically and I can't remove them.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes