Oct 31, 2021
Keys and mouse. I'm just trying to get one of the furrys to fuck the other furry. I know how to get two of them on screen and I can even poses one of them, but I don't know how to make action happen because I'm a fuckin retard trying to play this game. Plus, there's no tutorial for tards like me who need it.
Pressing the TAB key will pull up another menu with more things for you to interact with. One of them is auto thrust. Also need to make sure Rod A lines up with Slot B. Renee is a bit bugged, but all the other ones should work. I just want to know if there is a way to import other people's custom scenes.

othermmaa

Jul 6, 2022
rage below
No need for unnecessary rage/drama.

does anyone have just a list of the mods like a place to see them all?
Here you go: Google Drive. You can use the search function to search through the thread for files, links, etc...

I hope the OP/Mods/Admin can add this link to the first post in this thread. Not sure why it hasn't been done yet.

Reactions: CeeZy

Deezaremine

Sep 10, 2021
No need for unnecessary rage/drama.

Here you go: Google Drive. You can use the search function to search through the thread for files, links, etc...

I hope the OP/Mods/Admin can add this link to the first post in this thread. Not sure why it hasn't been done yet.
i went to garret skins and some of them wont show up in game. its the ones that are not in rar format and just are in folders.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes