• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Heavenly Peaks Cultivation [v2.0] [My Big Little Brother]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Where did you find 18+ xianxia and wuxia? Sure, there is rapes and stuff that get alluded to, in some rare cases actually described, but for the most part, that stuff is heavily censored. Most novels that have it are things that got translated before the censors grabbed it, which is becoming increasingly more difficult

Edit: Just so I'm not completely off topic, that belt is really throwing me off. How are you going to run around in Zhongshan suit with a western cowboy belt?
There's plenty that you can find on NUs. They're not great or even good in some cases as it's usually just smut but they're there. You're right about the censorship though as they use the aphrodisiac trope a lot with the pink mist and the deed is reference afterwards. I've also read some that were very descriptive of the sex scene but since it's translated I'm not sure if it was later censored or not in the original.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
As I recall (which really comes from when I couldn't stop playing Amazing Cultivation Simulator), its that sex in Xianxia is... awkward. Or rather, well, you have to pick your partner carefully. And the other thing is a man only has so much Yang to actually give. So while he could, in theory, cultivate better with a particularly powerful woman... he could also just not expend his Yang and use it for more Cultivation!

Something like that. I'm probably glossing over the finer details.
It depends really. Some Male Cultivators "feed" on Female Cultivators Yin energy and that's how they cultivate. More than likely, in some xianxia settings, they're referred to as furnaces which sometimes don't involve sex but is alluded to in other cases. Lately, I feel like the Yin-Yang energy stuff is mostly overlooked and most cultivators just have as many kids as they want in the story. I read one where a side character had hundreds of lovers and thousands of kids so i don't think it matters as much nowadays. From my experience atleast.

• Haha
Reactions: Blackowl97

Em Kijo

May 21, 2017
I see this "cultivation" thing everywhere, what is?
It's a indie fiction genre that has exploded in recent years alongside LitRPGs (fantasy and sci-fi that incorporates RPG conventions such as levels and stats into the story). Stripped down the basics, it is Power Fantasy with features inspired by Chinese metaphysics and folklore.

Reactions: Yamemai

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
For what it's worth it mentions that the majority of art isn't final. So here's hoping that, since there does seem to be 2d art, the game eventually fully switches to that.

Reactions: dd777 and Yamemai

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
I wanna see all the wuxia isms in this series, someone courting death, coughing blood, an old geezer who refuses to die etc

As I recall (which really comes from when I couldn't stop playing Amazing Cultivation Simulator), its that sex in Xianxia is... awkward. Or rather, well, you have to pick your partner carefully. And the other thing is a man only has so much Yang to actually give. So while he could, in theory, cultivate better with a particularly powerful woman... he could also just not expend his Yang and use it for more Cultivation!

Something like that. I'm probably glossing over the finer details.
That really depends on who the writer is, depending on the series the MC can nail literally every single girl whose "skin is as white as jade" lol

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
So I've tried playing it, cause concept looked cool, but it's really grindy. Like, I think this is the grindiest vn I have stumbled upon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

Samsagce27

Oct 23, 2018
I see this "cultivation" thing everywhere, what is?
Cultivation is a fantasy principle-based on Chinese mythology mixed with Taoism religion, by the comprehension of natural elements around us/world/universe and by absorbing these elements for yourself you can slowly shed your mortality to then approach/touch / surpass a divinity power and status with the hord of advantage that comes with it, power, authority, prestige, glory, immortality, beautiful women with curve out of the world ;) with of course the mountain of hardship that someone has to cross that make the story interesting.... its a huge nutshell but this is the principle and countless stories are based on it, oh, by the way theses stories often sport harem cause there are inspired by ancient china matrimonial system where a man could basically have more women the more power he had, i think the absolute record of children was established there, never to be broken, somewhere in the hundreds....

you can say that's the ancestor of RPG principle where you actually become so strong at the end that you can slay countless newb by sneezing on them lmao

I am a huge fan of the genre by the way so keep up dev, if this is any good I will definitely subscribe ;)

PS: Fuck theses western isekais, if I am to be reborn i want to go in a cultivation world !!!!!!! :p

Last edited:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
It depends really. Some Male Cultivators "feed" on Female Cultivators Yin energy and that's how they cultivate. More than likely, in some xianxia settings, they're referred to as furnaces which sometimes don't involve sex but is alluded to in other cases. Lately, I feel like the Yin-Yang energy stuff is mostly overlooked and most cultivators just have as many kids as they want in the story. I read one where a side character had hundreds of lovers and thousands of kids so i don't think it matters as much nowadays. From my experience atleast.
Fatty from issth? Really good novel haha

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Draw me in with the banner art, then give us Koikatsu.

What a waste. Koikatsu is always an instant ignore from me.

Reactions: Centrophy

Jul 28, 2017
Maybe i'm blind but i cant see a hut icon in the forest to return after getting materials

paulunga

Dec 22, 2019
Game crashes whenever I try to "meditate for 2 blocks of time".
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/Systems/meditation.rpy", line 477, in <module>
TypeError: trainingprogress() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/Room Events/Forest.rpyc", line 240, in script call
  File "game/code/Systems/meditation.rpyc", line 352, in script call
    ="�'�}���L_y�>��g���̼n���w���9���1ϱ�hy���z�/h�9��c^d�/��1���ԓǼ��1���c^c�y�=�
  File "game/code/Systems/meditation.rpyc", line 65, in script call
    T�1س
Edit: Oh wow, the renpy button doesn't actually copy the relevant info:
meditation.rpy, line 477, in module
TypeError: trainingprogress() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Guys are you courting death ? ^^

A disclaimer stated than : current graphics (probably) wouldn't be in the final product. So there is still hope.

Maybe i'm blind but i cant see a hut icon in the forest to return after getting materials
Bottom right of your screen ?

Game crashes whenever I try to "meditate for 2 blocks of time".
Press ignore. This option isn't really superior to the other if you wait enough to convert so no need to use it. Also the 3 month thing isn't implemented yet (or I have broken the game ? ^^) so you can take it easy.

Anyways, really glad to see some chinese fantasy here, even if it's only a proof of concept atm, 'hope to see more of it in the future.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
sometimes i'm kinda ...slow. 'heavenly peaks cultivation' ?? ?? . . . OH , OH , baby get ready to get PLOWED, 'He' has a secret .. big dick on a girly frame, or is that a 'girls' frame . farming the phillies and planting seeds ..

Jul 28, 2017
Guys are you courting death ? ^^

A disclaimer stated than : current graphics (probably) wouldn't be in the final product. So there is still hope.

Bottom right of your screen ?

Press ignore. This option isn't really superior to the other if you wait enough to convert so no need to use it. Also the 3 month thing isn't implemented yet (or I have broken the game ? ^^) so you can take it easy.

Anyways, really glad to see some chinese fantasy here, even if it's only a proof of concept atm, 'hope to see more of it in the future.
Bottom right of your screen???
1622679026200.png

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
A cultivation dating sim type game? Fucking sold! So short on English Cultivation games that I even played Amazing Cultivation Simulator and I hate that style of game. Shame about the illusion graphics but well, we can't have everything.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes