Ren'Py Heavenly Peaks Cultivation [v2.0] [My Big Little Brother]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is this game Abandoned...???
Nah only on hold. The last update whas 25 days ago and on Patreon the dev says he is unsure how to continue as the numbers of supporters are not really rising anymore.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Not surprised this dev reputation is in the hole he had almost as many subscribers in HOM Factory and he dropped that so yeah when you do shit like that you lose any credibility. HOM Factory had less patreons but almost as much money as this one made because they paid more so that move killed his credibility.

1. Drop games
2. Do not produce updates regularly
3. Lose credibility
4. Lose patreons

Too many of these type devs have ruined it for many others so now people only subscribe to trusted devs that actually finish a game even if they did not make money on it. You need to finish a game before people will trust and subscribe and give you there hard earned money.

Reactions: Uldork57

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
if there is a big notice on the first page saying that some other dude is fucking the girls why is there no ntr tag on this game

Reactions: SilverLotus

Phatdat06vn

May 22, 2024
If I explain to you why it's not rape will you actually accept the explanation or - like other people , disregard it simply because you want the game to have "rape" in it?

I guess this is my problem with explaining my choices - because people seem to think I want to lie to them for no apparent reason.

If I felt it was rape, I'd remove it.

People have consensual, conditional sex every day around the world. We call them sex workers.
Sex workers don't actually like many of their clients. They just want the money, and thus agree to have sex with them.
Syphii agreed to have sex (and in the process keep her life, while also entering into a less beneficial deal to stay in that territory).
But put another way, is murder consensual? I think most people would agree it's not.

So, this Vagrah guy attacking someone, murdering them and draining them of their energy is more accepted than making a fucked up deal to fuck her in the ass occasionally?
There is no rape. They fought, she lost and in order to avoid being drained, Syphii willingly had sex with him.
She also willingly went back to keep up the deal several times - until she worked out a plan to get rid of the guy altogether. (Not because of the sex, because he was just a vicious dick.)

At no time does my game depict anyone being raped or having sex against their will.

It just doesn't exist in the game, and that's my problem with these reviews.
The guy who wrote the review seemed to have absolutely no problem with the game - until (after a day and a half of talking with him about the project), I declined two of his suggestions.
Suddenly there's NTR and Rape everywhere.

It's utter nonsense and painting it any other way is just a lie.

So, no, I won't add a rape tag or non-con tag. They were two adults who came to an agreement.

Just like christian grey and that weird bitch who signed the contract.

Words have a definition for a reason. The fact that people are so willing to call their secondary dick syndrome NTR is silly and inaccurate.

Calling a screwed up but consensual sex act rape is silly and inaccurate.
No, no. No. nO No.
Well actually it kind of force to have sex, a rape action happen is when some one have been force to make a sex with someone they dont want, do the character girl want to have sex when she lose the guy, nope she dont but she need to if she dont want to die, the reason why she have sex doesnt matter, the thing matter is she want to do it, the sex worker actually they accept the deal for money no one force them to do sex only life force them to do ( or just other reason ) but you cant blame the life :/ on other hand the girl in games is being forced to have sex because if dont she die, how many people in the world have been force to have sex when they dont want just because they are in danger and can die any times and you think it is a deal??? In law it is fucking rape, and in morality it is a fucking rape and the guy do rape should be tie and be fire like Jesus! But yeah, in the chinese novel world, this kind of world actually dont have morality :))) when the power is the superior and the only thing matter, being rape by a powerful people in normal people eye it not disgusting, it like a bless, because you have been choose to be fuck by such a powerful people, they even can be jealous because she have been rape by that guy! It about the world different make different how people think different, in our world this situation is rape, but in the games world when power is the real matter, well, if i am such a powerful in that world i dont just rape her, i also try to do something with her mind and make her love me, want me to pet her like a dog, because i have Power to action all my sinful whenever i want, nobody care the girl it just because of power. Yup i want to isekai in a world when i can be the true ruler, the true god and make all my think, all my sinful into reality

Reactions: Konstantinus

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
Well actually it kind of force to have sex, a rape action happen is when some one have been force to make a sex with someone they dont want, do the character girl want to have sex when she lose the guy, nope she dont but she need to if she dont want to die, the reason why she have sex doesnt matter, the thing matter is she want to do it, the sex worker actually they accept the deal for money no one force them to do sex only life force them to do ( or just other reason ) but you cant blame the life :/ on other hand the girl in games is being forced to have sex because if dont she die, how many people in the world have been force to have sex when they dont want just because they are in danger and can die any times and you think it is a deal??? In law it is fucking rape, and in morality it is a fucking rape and the guy do rape should be tie and be fire like Jesus! But yeah, in the chinese novel world, this kind of world actually dont have morality :))) when the power is the superior and the only thing matter, being rape by a powerful people in normal people eye it not disgusting, it like a bless, because you have been choose to be fuck by such a powerful people, they even can be jealous because she have been rape by that guy! It about the world different make different how people think different, in our world this situation is rape, but in the games world when power is the real matter, well, if i am such a powerful in that world i dont just rape her, i also try to do something with her mind and make her love me, want me to pet her like a dog, because i have Power to action all my sinful whenever i want, nobody care the girl it just because of power. Yup i want to isekai in a world when i can be the true ruler, the true god and make all my think, all my sinful into reality
Why did you reply to a two year old comment by a deleted account?

• Haha
Reactions: lazydude

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The dev is an idiot if he thinks that sex, or 'you die' doesn't equal rape. Kinda concerning if this is how they view this topic irl.
Controversial tags missing is just a normal every day thing on f95.

demon.god

Jun 29, 2023
View attachment 2233967

Overview:
Heavenly Peaks Cultivation is an eastern fantasy video game.
Live the life of a cultivator in a world where time stands still.
Gain power, forge bonds and unlock the hidden power of your big "little" brother.
View attachment 2233965

Thread Updated: 2022-12-13
Release Date: 2022-06-13
Developer: My Big Little Brother -
Censored: No
Version: 2.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac (1.0): - - MEGA -
Android (1.0): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Inventory+Name Mod* - *

Thank you SSammy for the share!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2233953 View attachment 2233954 View attachment 2233955 View attachment 2233956 View attachment 2233957 View attachment 2233958 View attachment 2233959 View attachment 2233960 View attachment 2233961 View attachment 2233962 View attachment 2233963 View attachment 2233964
there's a newer version on itch.io i recommend replacing this with the newer version or Patrion version but free.

demon.god

Jun 29, 2023
The dev is an idiot if he thinks that sex, or 'you die' doesn't equal rape. Kinda concerning if this is how they view this topic irl.
Controversial tags missing is just a normal every day thing on f95.
he also bans anyone who points this out from discord. and also dislikes how people call the girls what they are (rapist)

• Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes