Ren'Py Heavenly Peaks Cultivation [v2.0] [My Big Little Brother]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
That is literally the opposite of what he said. Regardless of whether or not it was the truth.

Who would possibly complain about you listening to the voice inside your head while refusing to even attempt to understand what anyone else is saying unless they agree with you?
Nah. He said I was going on a banning spree, banning everyone who I thought to be him. That's a lie (as I pointed out with my reply) secondly and most importantly - I don't really care. My experience with this community hasn't been all that great so the more abrasive you all become the less I care about virtually anything you have to say.

I think it's time I just start pruning everyone who starts problems in this thread no matter who it is. :rolleyes:
Call me a sensitive dev or whatever, I really don't mind.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Nah. He said I was going on a banning spree, banning everyone who I thought to be him
This was the situation I understood from your post which I quoted where you stated I have been making alts to harass you.
It sounded like you were saying this is a frequent occurrence which suggested a banning spree.
But if that is not the case then good to know, thanks for clarifying.

Let me be absolutely clear:
1. I have only ever used 1 account to visit your discord.
2. I didn't even know I was banned until you mentioned it here in F95 because I left your discord after our discussion went nowhere. as you took my suggestions as personal attacks.
3. I never made any alts to harass you. those people were not me.
4. I never reported your patreon. that was someone else.

Last edited:
May 31, 2017
Edit

Sorry if my previous reply was kinda aggressive so here is an edited one explained , it might contain Spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yeah thanks for your work i really appreciate it like a lot it is a very rare thing to see someone who creates something marvelous , i am actually kinda sad about it (wants to see it most perfect so other people will appreciate your work more and more)

I am a fan of this genre so makes sense lol

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Reading back...looks like dev really wants to avoid tthat rape tag.
I am so SICK of hearing RAPE RAPE rape in this game. Cultivators fight with there life on the line and that means they willingly give up anything to stay alive including sex! They know when they challenge someone they will either die, become a cauldron, or owe there very lives to the winner! Rape does not fit in unless it's a cultivator raping a normal person!

Whenever I hear RAPE in this thread I know that is a person who does not read cultivation manhwa or you would not be saying that! I don't like RAPE either but it does not FIT the Cultivator narrative at all! When they lose they become that person's property period and will remain that way until they are strong enough to defeat there captor or escape! Oh and if they swear an oath to remain that person's slave for say 100 hundred years they will do anything including fight to the death to protect that person until their time is up! Their promise is a promise that is enforced by Heaven itself and will turn into karma that can and will prevent them from ascending if not outright kill them!

So again stop with the BS RAPE in a cultivation game! They do not care about what happens to there body as long as it does not stop them from cultivating and becoming an immortal!

Their is only few instances in the world of Cultivation where RAPE is RAPE. Cultivator rapes a normal person, normal person rapes another person, and Cultivator rapes another cultivator without permission. Notice I say without permission because when a Cultivator joins a sect they are now also a property of the sect and can be sent out on missions where they may die or they maybe a negotiation deal to be married off to another. Cultivators ultimately know this but for the benefit for the chance to become someone powerful they pretty much sold themselves when joining a sect. So the sect heads are basically the new parents of the Cultivator and in this period they can be married off to strengthen the Sects power.

Last edited:

Satomio

Feb 23, 2023
View attachment 2233967

Overview:
Heavenly Peaks Cultivation is an eastern fantasy video game.
Live the life of a cultivator in a world where time stands still.
Gain power, forge bonds and unlock the hidden power of your big "little" brother.
View attachment 2233965

Thread Updated: 2022-12-13
Release Date: 2022-06-13
Developer: My Big Little Brother -
Censored: No
Version: 2.02
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac (1.0): - - MEGA -
Android (1.0): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Inventory+Name Mod* - *

Thank you SSammy for the share!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2233953 View attachment 2233954 View attachment 2233955 View attachment 2233956 View attachment 2233957 View attachment 2233958 View attachment 2233959 View attachment 2233960 View attachment 2233961 View attachment 2233962 View attachment 2233963 View attachment 2233964
Is this game fully free and how long is it?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I will play the game for as long as it survives but I will NEVER support this developer.

Can't trust this developer at all.. He just came up with this bullshit excuse for dropping his other game Hom Factory! So he basically screwing all his 46 patreon that have been paying him money all this time. He is dropping Hom Factory like so many other bad devs after charging Patreons for so long for a game.

So many paying $7/month for over 2 years and dropped. It's devs like this that cause many not to get funded because they just screw the Patrons that supported him/her. If this excuse was legitimate than he would also drop his other games Heavenly Peaks and Murim Saga.

Now let's add insult to that because a few did not support his decisions here and so he basically said nearly everyone on these forums are basically asses here. His exact words in Discord "Yea.. I honestly don't care. as far as im concerned that whole community can die in a dumpster fire."

Mar 29, 2023
The dimensional/spatial ring has 10k square meters of space... ehm... did you mean 10k cubic meters of space? Because square is 2 dimensional (length x width) and cubic adds depth. Otherwise everything you put inside the ring will be squished like a pancake

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Dev asked with the release of 2.5 of feedback on a in what would need to be changed on the game for it being recommendable to others, what is the worst aspect of the game and if we could change one thing what would it be.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes