Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Sounds like a good idea to me. If Steam can have free weekends, so can you.;)
*laughs*

Well it will be close to get Three out for Sunday with the ani problems I'm having (just noticed that her next bloody target is meant to be animations! Jesus...no wonder I'm struggling!) and if I release two after the weekend it will get lost I suspect.

Reactions: Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
*laughs*

Well it will be close to get Three out for Sunday with the ani problems I'm having (just noticed that her next bloody target is meant to be animations! Jesus...no wonder I'm struggling!) and if I release two after the weekend it will get lost I suspect.
You are kind of ahead with the effects reaching those goals was to bring. Not that anyone is complaining, I'm sure.:)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
François ? C'est qui ce François ? Je m'y perd, moi !
François de la Rochefoucauld, the French author that tried to define love and whom our charming Intrepid's counselor is quoting. Let's just say that, in view of his prolific love life, he could very well be a fantastic MC if someone wanted to use the French XVIe century as a setting :)

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
François de la Rochefoucauld, the French author that tried to define love and whom our charming Intrepid's counselor is quoting. Let's just say that, in view of his prolific love life, he could very well be a fantastic MC if someone wanted to use the French XVIe century as a setting :)
Merci pour ces quelques gouttes de culture dans notre torrent de folie, cher monsieur Huitième !
Thanks for adding a few drops of culture in our torrent of madness, Sir!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
the last thing we need right now is Notty dropping all side-projects to make a game about some french libertine

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes