I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, as a relative newbie, I thought it was a good theory! Did you really want me to go back and read 433 odd pages to get up to speed? Did you want that? I'll do it if that's what you want :unsure: where's the little boy lost look emoticon when you need it?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well, as a relative newbie, I thought it was a good theory! Did you really want me to go back and read 433 odd pages to get up to speed? Did you want that? I'll do it if that's what you want :unsure: where's the little boy lost look emoticon when you need it?
Don't do it! You'll get lost into the silliness and we'd need to come and bring you back!

frap

Oct 17, 2018
*is teasing*

Do you really think I'd pop someone in the loo? :)
Maybe not you, but if Annie caught her sneaking around the ship she probs wouldn't hesitate to weld her in there. Then, of course, she can't tell MC yet, because she's not sure your tinfoil hat is secure.

She could actually be dead y'know. It is possible!
Possible, probable even, until you factor in the story value of having a terrorist that's trying to thwart the institution you're a member of, and that terrorist could be anyone.

She could have still been in my plans to be deaded!
See my above.

Would that make him....

*pause*

...the wiki-man?

*starts singing I am the landlords daughter*
*holds nose, runs out of room groaning* a.k.a. highest praise for a pun!

What, no glare this time?
I think she might've exceeded her daily quota. She'll have to wait for it to regen overnight.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*peeks in*

What?! This reference let me speechless, i just do recall the pagan sacrifice in that movie ... Wow!
*does like her obscure references* Anyone get the "Buffy" ref in Chapter Three? *is curious*

Maybe not you, but if Annie caught her sneaking around the ship she probs wouldn't hesitate to weld her in there. Then, of course, she can't tell MC yet, because she's not sure your tinfoil hat is secure.
Unless Thea welded her in? I mean those ship repairs aren't coming along now are they?

*is totes teasing because..........."Thea is dead! I saw it on the news!" :)

Possible, probable even, until you factor in the story value of having a terrorist that's trying to thwart the institution you're a member of, and that terrorist could be anyone.
It is rather a fun thing, no? Of course the wisdom of Miss Davis in respect to game developers is sometimes worth listening to ;)

*holds nose, runs out of room groaning* a.k.a. highest praise for a pun!
*curtsies*

Weren't there some bribery attempts over on Patreon? How did that go BTW? :unsure: Just asking for scientific research purposes here; but which of the possible bribes had you tempted the most? *gets notebook ready*
I'm not being bought off with Jaffa cakes!!!

Well, we were actually hoping for the back room?
*believes that can be arranged...*

DM here or on Patreon? I sent a message over there, I think I found the link, but it was dead :cry:
Sadly I seem to have deleted it. Probs with it just being a small one off. Not in my renpy or back up files either I'm afraid. Sorry :( Shame as the Star Wars scroll at the start was pretty neat I thought!

Does anyone really know who anyone is? Particularly on the internet?
You can call me Norman.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I thought peeps would have had enough of her dressed like that after those little mini renders I did!

*was obsv wrong!*
about that.... sowwy but according to my study, the day I will have enough Becca is scheduled for february 31st
Well...I'm shocked tbh.

Becca has guided you through three chapters, been there at your side, consoled you on bad ends and now she has to parade around in a school girl outfit for your entertainment! The poor woman.

Is this really what you want?
View attachment 354041
does a fish yern for the water? does a caged wolf dream of the woods? does a shark crave surfers? does Thea hide on the intrepid? if the answer to at least one of those questions is "yes" then you know my answer. if there's not a proper Becca romance path... I'll settle for some ol' fun RPS

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Are you Thea Lundgren?

Thea Lundgren???

WAIT!! There are two of you now?!? How long has this been a thing? Have I just assumed you were the same poster? Im more confused than a Chris at a powerpuff girls convention. (that doesn't make sense, but its too late to come up with something better, so deal with it).

Two of them? Have you not read the thread? Thea is legion. Some of us are just better at concealing ourselves :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Are you Thea Lundgren?

Thea Lundgren???

WAIT!! There are two of you now?!? How long has this been a thing? Have I just assumed you were the same poster? Im more confused than a Chris at a powerpuff girls convention. (that doesn't make sense, but its too late to come up with something better, so deal with it).

one is asking a question, the other is having an identity crysis due to Thea's awakening...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can you blame having to wear that!

You're a big bunch of meanies, I say.
Well if you have it as a certain unnamed person does in spades, we should allow her to flaunt it. :p Besides we know she loves to tease a little, pretty sure she would be way more disappointed if we were not interested.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
"Don't act as if you don't secretly love it" - Every rapist MC ever
:p
But that is the thing, we are not forcing her to do anything. We just choose from different options we are given by her, now if she was really uncomfortable about them she would not give us those options in the first place :p She is the one in control here, not us MC's.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Wait, didn't Sarah tell us to pick the first available locker? That way, she would obviously be sure that we wouldn't try the last locker, so she would be absolutely sure that we wouldn't take the potentially filled locker of a potential stowaway, which she would obviously be aware of in that case! Is RahRah Thea's daughter?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes