I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I am starting to think that peeps who don't get BP are missing out a bit, but on the other hand I do think it's a nice tier bonus
Well, all they have to do is make one 10 dollar pledge near the end. Definitely a bargain for those who haven't supported you. And making one higher pledge for those of lower tier doesn't make much difference.

It's the best bonus I've seen anyone do.(y)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well, all they have to do is make one 10 dollar pledge near the end. Definitely a bargain for those who haven't supported you. And making one higher pledge for those of lower tier doesn't make much difference.

It's the best bonus I've seen anyone do.(y)
True, true. Well, people work hard for their money. I might be a bit rubbish at times but I don't think anyone can say I've ever ripped anyone off, no?

That Becca VN was quite pretty awesome too! ;)
*grins* It was that sort of small thingy I had in mind for when I can't deliver in a month. :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
True, true. Well, people work hard for their money. I might be a bit rubbish at times but I don't think anyone can say I've ever ripped anyone off, no?
I would say you are the one being ripped off! And rubbish is not a word I would use to describe you or your work; you are on here every day, pandering to us mere mortals while you must have a hundred other things you need to be doing. (not just the game either) I'm really lucky that I can afford to back developers such as yourself. :)
*grins* It was that sort of small thingy I had in mind for when I can't deliver in a month. :)
Does that mean if it happens again we get episode 2? :p:love: I really like the title Episode 2: Revenge of the Becca; has a nice ring to it, don't you think? *starts thinking of ways to cause a distraction*

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You're like the CD Projekt Red of adult gaming. I can't even imagine anyone being more customer-friendly than you are. How can anyone who likes your game ethically justify pirating your game I don't know.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
... I really like the title Episode 2: Revenge of the Becca; has a nice ring to it, don't you think? ...
But the first was called Revenge of the Patrons - so in chronological order, the next should be Solo or based on that name - hmmm, could work

However, in release order the next would have to be based on A New Hope.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... *starts thinking of ways to cause a distraction*
How very true to your nature, Thea. ;)

EDITED: Because I'm a goof sometimes and skipped ahead an episode in release order :(

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes