Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I refuse to believe that any character coming out of Notty's head could be anything less that multilayered with hidden depth and endearing side. I mean, look at what she did with "bimbo airhead cliche" Sarah!
I've never thought that of Sarah. She was my second favourite right from the start.

I'm sure Trisha is multilayered as well, but is she necessarily multilayered in a positive way? I won't love every character just because they have this super rare thing called depth. :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I've never thought that of Sarah. She was my second favourite right from the start.

I'm sure Trisha is multilayered as well, but is she necessarily multilayered in a positive way? I won't love every character just because they have this super rare thing called depth. :)
Oh you don't have to like them of course.

No obligation there and I'll be very surprised if by the end of this some of you dont hate some of them.

Hopefully, though, it's largely designed so characters you don't like you can practically avoid throughout your run through unless logic dictates otherwise. You are in the military with a mission to accomplish after all....

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

I can get behind that (pun more or less intended). Regarding Sarah, I've said it before, she really didn't do anything for me in the first chapter, because I just saw her as another bimbo. Heavy Gods, was I wrong! :D By chapter 3, she became just another character whom I could die and kill for (in the game, boys, calm down). So I think that Trisha might very well go that way depending on the events to come in the subsequents chapters. I admit she put me off at first with her unbridled sexuality, and I think I wasn't the only one to feel so, but if I don't come to love the gal "because [she has] this super rare thing called depth", I'm sure learning to know her will be a hell of a ride anyway :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
So I think that Trisha might very well go that way depending on the events to come in the subsequents chapters. I admit she put me off at first with her unbridled sexuality, and I think I wasn't the only one to feel so, but if I don't come to love the gal "because [she has] this super rare thing called depth", I'm sure learning to know her will be a hell of a ride anyway :)
Or Trisha can become a character to be hated with a passion. What is certain is that it will go somewhere. For good or ill or neither. I fully agree with your last statement. :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes