snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Heil?

*played it for two hours, gave up*

The thing that so annoyed me was the layout of the ship for a start. Utterly illogical *stops herself ranting*
I am apparently the only one that enjoyed this very flawed but still serviceable game.

Nothing in this game was good! I mean, for a non-mass effect game, it could have been ok, but there were expectations! I'm glad I "stumbled upon" the game ahoy mates instead of putting money in it.
If anyone were to ask me, the only true heir of Mass Effect is Heavy Five. It just need more blue women. And Garrus.
My main issuses with the game are the fact an prequel book is needed to flesh out most of the characters and what happened before we get to the new citadel. And the we will never get the qaurian ark dlc which should have been in the game.

Lexi could have saved it, but no, doctors can't be romanceable...:cry: *admits he loves her voiceactress*
God do I ever love Natalie Dormer, really wish we could have romanced Lexi(too bad she is hot for Krogan)

Well, about the losing soul and heart part, let's not forget that the original ending of ME3, before they tried to fix it, was "pick a color, *whoosh*, buy DLC now". Fortunately, all was forgiven when Citadel DLC came out.
Wrex. Grunt.
SHEPAAAAAAAARD
The amount of fan servie in the citadel dlc was amazing, but i found Mass effect 3 to be a hot mess

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I am apparently the only one that enjoyed this very flawed but still serviceable game.

My main issuses with the game are the fact an prequel book is needed to flesh out most of the characters and what happened before we get to the new citadel. And the we will never get the qaurian ark dlc which should have been in the game.

God do I ever love Natalie Dormer, really wish we could have romanced Lexi(too bad she is hot for Krogan)

The amount of fan servie in the citadel dlc was amazing, but i found Mass effect 3 to be a hot mess
Fan service? You ain't seen no freaking fan service yet... ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Well it's only a tiny ship! I'm not bloody making 800 crew for a full man of war! XD
good... the SP would have been in trouble if there was a mutiny
Maybe it is like one of those Star Trek time warps and it is the blonde pilot lady coming in for the landing just like the Bored Pilot article, but instead it happens on Ophion.
that's not nice! H5 has good writing unlike ST

FINE! :mad: I'll just go and pout in the corner :mad: It's really not the done thing for a grown man to have to pout in the corner y'know! You all brought this on yourselves! :p
you're Thea, you can mourn your fake death...
So no, I don't really count peeps like Channel 7 etc as characters
but are they romancable?
Which one? The thinking hat or the dunces hat? I know what you're all thinking :mad::cautious:
the thinfoil hat
The two males are Marcus and Mike.
I don't think Mike is a male, he was checking Sarah to base his genderchange upon her butt
...Because I am a packrat, and I collect anything I can get my hands on that relates to what I am doing? Yeah, let's go with that, and it has nothing to do with the dungeon I am building in the basement. :devilish:
I has stamina, but I just finished played the mini Becca game, so I has an excuse! ;)
you played the minigame and you still have the strenght to type? Thea !
You had me at fan service, color me intrigued.
it's probably gonna be MC servicing the fans on Ophion
Why did my mind go so naughty with this? I mean, like, "solid burst",yeah, I got that.
is your MC lieutenant Captain Obvious?
full save pls
Finally the question has been popped.... but you don't want a full save...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
good... the SP would have been in trouble if there was a mutiny

that's not nice! H5 has good writing unlike ST

you're Thea, you can mourn your fake death...

but are they romancable?

the thinfoil hat

I don't think Mike is a male, he was checking Sarah to base his genderchange upon her butt

you played the minigame and you still have the strenght to type? Thea !

it's probably gonna be MC servicing the fans on Ophion

is your MC lieutenant Captain Obvious?

Finally the question has been popped.... but you don't want a full save...
Capture.JPG

No but yes? I have an idea for the Chris Dom route...

Capture2.JPG

Awe shit...*rolls up sleeves*. I'll deal with this one...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes