• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well...I'm shocked tbh.

Becca has guided you through three chapters, been there at your side, consoled you on bad ends and now she has to parade around in a school girl outfit for your entertainment! The poor woman.

Is this really what you want?
View attachment 354041
We respect her even more for this. :) Professional, intelligent, kind and sexy.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I thought peeps would have had enough of her dressed like that after those little mini renders I did!
Are you kidding? Have you not noticed the perfect way her outfit shows off her body? (this is rhetorical, OF COURSE you have, you did the renders)
You're probably right about the SG uniform though, it's something different (and it showcases her legs in a scrumptious way... :love: (Yes, I'm a leg man, sue me!)). I just hope that if this is the poll winner, Becca will act properly girly during the RPS game.

Last edited:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well...I'm shocked tbh.

Becca has guided you through three chapters, been there at your side, consoled you on bad ends and now she has to parade around in a school girl outfit for your entertainment! The poor woman.

View attachment 354041
We have followed Becca for three Chapters heeding to her advice, been there at her side, consoled her on all her troubles and now we parade around in a school boy outfit for her entertainment! The lucky woman.

Isn't that really what she wants? ;)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Woot! I've hit a 100 peeps!
Congrats! Where do you want the cake posting? :)
There's like a hundred people who play my game! *is excited about this!*
I'm pretty sure it's well over a hundred! Just a hundred are parting with cash! We need to get this increased... *thinks* :unsure:
What, no glare this time?
Hrm...Looks like it's a walkover for the SG uniform already
Weren't there some bribery attempts over on Patreon? How did that go BTW? :unsure: Just asking for scientific research purposes here; but which of the possible bribes had you tempted the most? *gets notebook ready*
Well...I'm shocked tbh.

View attachment 354041
She could look a little happier. She's got a face like a smacked arse. Ooh, now there's a thought :devilish::love::p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This is some quality sherlocking. Are you sure you are not Nottys alt account? Or Thea Lundgren?
Does anyone really know who anyone is? Particularly on the internet?
Oddly if you assume there was a stow away that would have made the number of peeps on the Vanguard *starts counting on her fingers before looking surprised*

Oh.

But that's just a coincidence. After all. Thea is dead. I heard it on the news!
Is that why so many lockers were not used, the locked potty, and that strange crate?!?!? :eek:
OK, I'll try something else.

Not only the generator housing houses a nuclear reactor instead of a nuclear generator, it also houses...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't make her angry, you wouldn't like her when she's angry.
We should celebrate! Maybe with a 792 pages long adventure of the Scarlet Becca? :3
The Scarlet Pimp-her-what?
*nose*
You overestimated the male brain I suspect :) Sometimes we see only one thing.
...Is is cake? I think it's cake.
Well...I'm shocked tbh.

View attachment 354041
Not exactly, that's why it's winning. ...I voted for something else, so that's how it works. :LOL:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Does anyone really know who anyone is? Particularly on the internet?
Is that why so many lockers were not used, the locked potty, and that strange crate?!?!? :eek:
Wait, didn't Sarah tell us to pick the first available locker? That way, she would obviously be sure that we wouldn't try the last locker, so she would be absolutely sure that we wouldn't take the potentially filled locker of a potential stowaway, which she would obviously be aware of in that case! Is RahRah Thea's daughter?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Also! I did a mini on that back in Feb on the patron page. Hit me up in DM if you didn't see it :)
DM here or on Patreon? I sent a message over there, I think I found the link, but it was dead :cry:
Wait, didn't Sarah tell us to pick the first available locker? That way, she would obviously be sure that we wouldn't try the last locker, so she would be absolutely sure that we wouldn't take the potentially filled locker of a potential stowaway, which she would obviously be aware of in that case! Is RahRah Thea's daughter?
Nah, Sarah is too innocent for that! or... dun dun dun! Sarah is a really a spy, deep undercover, trying to get to the bottom of the situation on Ophion! We already know that Sarah is smarter than she first let on...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
DM here or on Patreon? I sent a message over there, I think I found the link, but it was dead :cry:

Nah, Sarah is too innocent for that! or... dun dun dun! Sarah is a really a spy, deep undercover, trying to get to the bottom of the situation on Ophion! We already know that Sarah is smarter than she first let on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes