• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Information overload you say hmm? Not there yet:

or
She just wants to get properly railed because beta Marcus can't do it right.
or
She needs MC to do something for her and is using sex to make him do her a favor.
or
She wants information from MC and is hoping for juicy pillow talk.
or
She wants revenge on Marcus for something he said or did and is looking to piss him off by fucking MC.
All seem sensible to me.

*looks at her plot tree*
*looks back up*

Oh...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
This made me blush more than an anime character being noticed by their senpai. But you have an amazing game and the only game on this site that i have replayed non stop, partly because there is so much to discover but also because it is such a joy to play.
Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy my little efforts :)

I have to ask...did you find the bonus pic hidden away for Trisha? So far as I know only three have got it yet.

*conceded it is a bit tricky!*

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy my little efforts :)

I have to ask...did you find the bonus pic hidden away for Trisha? So far as I know only three have got it yet.

*conceded it is a bit tricky!*
*goes back and plays the game again, still haven't found this one, but then I've been mostly concentrating on Sarah, Chris and Annie*
Laters! :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes