• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
It's not what you're missing, it's what you're adding. As pointed out above, MC aka you can eventually be either a man or a woman and doesn't count among non-playable characters. ;)
FINE! :mad: I'll just go and pout in the corner :mad: It's really not the done thing for a grown man to have to pout in the corner y'know! You all brought this on yourselves! :p

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Three men; MC, Marcus and Mike - four if you count Bobe

What am I missing? :unsure:
MC may be female in a future update (don't worry, it's optional, from what I recall, we simply get to choose whether to play male or female at the start of the game), so doesn't count.
According to Trisha, Marcus and Mike don't count either.

On the other hand, we had 2 male LGMs so far. No idea about the spider.
Bobe doesn't count either, as he's optional, we do have the option to play Babe in VR.
So, as far as Trisha informed me, we only have 2 males in game.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
It also depends on what you count as 'in the game', did the general that was on TV count, do the news people count, do the LGM count? You see, it's all perspective... :p
With ten female and three male characters (as well as some minor supporting figures)...
So no, I don't really count peeps like Channel 7 etc as characters. But look! Proof it's all plotted! :)

So, as far as Trisha informed me, we only have 2 males in game.
See! She is worth listening too! :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
*giggles*
Don't forget your hat.:p
I thought we were friends!? :cry::oops:
But to remove any confusion so far you've met two of the three male leads and six of the ten female leads.
Thank you for the clarification; I have now calmed down and I'm ready to rejoin the class. :)
Does this mean I was half right about an all-female crew? All-female except for the pilot? :unsure: :whistle:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I thought we were friends!? :cry::oops:

Thank you for the clarification; I have now calmed down and I'm ready to rejoin the class. :)
Does this mean I was half right about an all-female crew? All-female except for the pilot? :unsure: :whistle:
Who knows?

Oh...well, me I suppose. But the numbers do suggest that there is a maximum on only one more male on board any other craft.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I wonder if trying to shoot the natives will have any outcome?

*poofs for the night!*

Laters!
I just had to, to prove Chris I'm her equal and capable of taking the initiative as well. (I purposely did not take my prior knowledge of the encounter, it's aftermath as far as we know it, nor the explanation we received after, into consideration on that decision. For me this was purely about taking the initiative.)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes