frap

Oct 17, 2018
Whew - first thing in the morning, 6 new pages.

TLDR:

• Becca, Chris, and Sarah turn up on the first page of GIS for Thea Lundgren
  • Vampy may remember what transpires in the game between resets (or maybe not... who knows besides Notty?)
  • New caves to... explore... for science!
  • "Bad Lt" path is getting even darker
  • Notty is the dev you can trust... she said so herself
  • And of course, Thea is everywhere
That about sum it up?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Whew - first thing in the morning, 6 new pages.

TLDR:

• Becca, Chris, and Sarah turn up on the first page of GIS for Thea Lundgren
  • Vampy may remember what transpires in the game between resets (or maybe not... who knows besides Notty?)
  • New caves to... explore... for science!
  • "Bad Lt" path is getting even darker
  • Notty is the dev you can trust... she said so herself
  • And of course, Thea is everywhere
That about sum it up?
Thea is dead! I saw it on the news!

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Meanies *pouts*
Okay, that's just not fair.

Becca is your avatar, we've seen her pout, and now we're all seeing that... and feeling like utterly horrible people who kick babies and steal candy from puppies. Wait, that's not it.

FINE! We're sorry, Notty! Please don't cry!

Here, have a lolly that someone gave me. I know it's kind of rude, but she was handing them out to Nuns, so it must be okay, right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
*looks at a render of a happy Sarah*
Oh, I think this could be my new strategy for the badguy route! I'll put a picture of happy Sarah on my second monitor and when things get really bad I'll just look at it, realise that this playthrough is not canon and repeat to myself "I'm in Sarah's happy place" through the worst. Or the guilt will utterly crush my spirit, but I should be looking on the brighter side of things.:giggle:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oh, I think this could be my new strategy for the badguy route! I'll put a picture of happy Sarah on my second monitor and when things get really bad I'll just look at it, realise that this playthrough is not canon and repeat to myself "I'm in Sarah's happy place" through the worst. Or the guilt will utterly crush my spirit, but I should be looking on the brighter side of things.:giggle:
*is just shocked at the depravity levels in this place!*

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Wha? I'm just writing options for you all! Don't blame me if you choose to do something horrid!
Oh, don't you play that little game with me, missus. We all know what kind of depraved beast would think up all these awful options about poor little Sarah! Shame on you! Shame and fi!

And hang on....*thinks*. Aren't you the same Huitieme who plans to give Sarah water during her truth drug testing, despite the warning from Marcus? Hrm....
Err... The number you have dialed cannot be reached at the moment, please try again later.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes