Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Oh choices are -very- important!

I mean, I've no idea what some of you might do if you play as Bobe, beat the orcs and Sarah *poofs* due to being knocked out early. I suppose that would leave you alone to just to talk to the princess?

Although that would be a bit pointless as the game would reset next time you played so she wouldn't recall a thing you did. I mean talked about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes...talk...:p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Have fun:) You really are making sure we have no choice but to explore every possible part in the VR game possible don't you? Good thing we know Sarah has a safeword so she is ok with all that happens :ROFLMAO: Now I am more worried about poor Babe and the princess though who do not have one, with how forgetful poor Sarah sometimes seems to be. :p
*adores the VR game for being to put all sorts of stuff in without derailing the main game!* :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
geez.... it was barely 3 days and Annie got another shag?
I've already got two and a bit pages of Sarah saves.
oh I see you have finished chapter 1.... good job
Oh choices are -very- important!

I mean, I've no idea what some of you might do if you play as Bobe, beat the orcs and Sarah *poofs* due to being knocked out early. I suppose that would leave you alone to just to talk to the princess?

Although that would be a bit pointless as the game would reset next time you played so she wouldn't recall a thing you did. I mean talked about. (NO idea why I said "did" there. *is such a ditz at times!*)

True, though somehow I would not be surprised that how you treat Sarah in the VR game or talk to other characters might have some consequences in the real game on one path or another.:)
I wouldn't be surprised if the AI remembered every interaction....and if Sarah found out she would be pissed, she wanted to fight the baddies, not be the baddies

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
*is as pure as pure can be*

I just give you choices :)
So far it's been good. Not many devs can make the "evil" path believable but you are well on your way. I'm impressed. I feel like too few devs are willing to "kill their darlings" and feed them to the wolves. It's a sign of artistic integrity to be able to do that.
It's not that I have a hardon for that type of content in particular. I just want to see the dark depths of the human soul.

Playing a gentleman protagonist is sometimes a bit one-dimensional and often gets old fast. Well, I'm a completionist so I will play both when I can, but whether or not I will think it's a good game afterwards often has more to do with the dark path. The room for artistic expression is way greater there. Every trope of the "good guy" has been done to death.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So far it's been good. Not many devs can make the "evil" path believable but you are well on your way. I'm impressed. I feel like too few devs are willing to "kill their darlings" and feed them to the wolves. It's a sign of artistic integrity to be able to do that.
It's not that I have a hardon for that type of content in particular. I just want to see the dark depths of the human soul.

Playing a gentleman protagonist is sometimes a bit one-dimensional and often gets old fast. Well, I'm a completionist so I will play both when I can, but whether or not I will think it's a good game afterwards often has more to do with the dark path. The room for artistic expression is way greater there. Every trope of the "good guy" has been done to death.
*curtsies*

Thankees. I wanted to make the evil path logical and believable y'know? The MC is a pretty smart guy after all (choices depending!). He's not a kid and he'll be manipulative rather than the usual tropes. (Pace the scene with Marcus etc)

*poofs again*

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The AI? Vampy? Remember things?

Surely not....
C'mon guys if I did that, that would make this game of mine really complex!

I'm sure you'll be fine to do what you like with no problems. *nods nods*

"Nottravis, the dev you can trust!" *looks sincere*
Oh no, I can just imagine it...

there's 2 details we are forgetting....
1) the satge is named "sacrifice" so if the purpose of the princess is to be a sacrifice, any blood or sexual act would fullfill the purpose, if the princess is pure,most are (but that wouldn't be a Notty's game) takin advantage of the situation could make the ritual a success.
2) if you remember chapter 2, the game stimulated Sarah in reality, so if RahRah disconnected, she would see the MC's reaction to what happens in the game....
remember the rule... be a smart bastard

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes