• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1-01.gif

Overview:
Humans are near extinct. Only a few remain, living in isolation. Those that are found are used for slave labor, pleasure, or worse. Orcs, Lycans, Drakes, and other various creatures would love to get their hands on one. Luccia will find out what happened, stop the extinction, and repopulate the human race (some mixing may occur!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-10
Release Date: 2024-03-05
Developer: Dammitbird - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.52 Hotfix 01
Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish [Autodetected at start. Press F1 to change language]
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signatures:
OLD SAVES ARE INCOMPATIBLE.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png 07.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
Heavy Hearts seeks to break away from the crowded Adult Visual Novel style game, and gift players with something that they can actually "play!"
color me curious, this sarcasm title also

edit:
we really should add COCOS to engine prefix, that thing run like phaeton classic on my pc
why use mobile game engine?
also false positive on no sexual content
Screenshot (28).jpg
might crop that out and add to screenshot, maybe :BootyTime:

wtf 10$ for a demo++ :KEK:

Last edited:

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
Extra Spicy version includes the conclusion to "The Day God Turned on Mankind"
"Extra Spicy" implies sexual content, while the quoted description promises extra content. Is it both? --and the development pattern/monetization plan is: no sexual content for public releases and spicy content in exchange for financial support?

Looks interesting regardless!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are helping a wonderful babe fight through scores of huge bugs for safety.
HOLD ON TO YOUR PURSE AND DO NOT LET THE BUGS RAPE/MAIM/KILL
our wonderful babe!
Be a hero 4 once on this site and do not pay to get our great warrior bombshell defiled by monsters.
The previews imply no sexual content?
You know, if its supposed to be a lewd game, it would probably be helpful to show some of the aspects of that somewhere, screenshots preferably.
View attachment 1468265

HeavyHearts_0.2_ExtraSpicy.zip112 MB
if you pay $9.99 USD or more
"Extra Spicy" implies sexual content, while the quoted description promises extra content. Is it both? --and the development pattern/monetization plan is: no sexual content for public releases and spicy content in exchange for financial support?

Looks interesting regardless!

Reactions: Alkasal and DogFog

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I like the overall idea and I'm always up for more nice 2d games, but the mismatched art is usually something that loses some points with me... reading the itch page seems like the art is a collab from various artists? This could explain the different styles...

Eh, I want to like it but for now I'll be cautious with this one. For now I'll follow and wait and see if it's another good 2d game to add or if it's gonna join the group of hopeful but abandoned projects that we frequently get.

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
So I managed to clip into the spicy scene by running around the crystal, and it's not terribly interesting. I guess we'll have to wait until this game is updated to see if it is worth spending any money on, because right now it's kind of meh.

Reactions: HikkiG

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
The Orc Camp stealth section is absolutely horrible. There's no indication of how far the Orc's can see, which makes it a case of "Repeated Failure Until Success".

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Heavy Hearts seeks to break away from the crowded Adult Visual Novel style game, and gift players with something that they can actually "play!"
That's all I've ever asked for. Consider this an instant download.

EDIT: Oh. Oh, wow. This is... not good so far. I've been playing for all of twenty minutes, and in that time, the game has crashed three times... and at one point in the second stage after the tutorials, there's a dialogue box that crops up mid-fight; if you don't click on it to close it before you kill the enemy, your controls become unresponsive and you softlock. Also, there's an infiltration mission in the Orc Villa, the second free-roaming section of the game, and it seems like no matter what direction you go after freeing the human prisoner (and optional half-orc), you end up failing the mission and having to start over from the prison area.
Alright, I just barely managed to stay sane enough to actually beat the infiltration mission. There are spots in the village where orcs seemingly pop up out of thin air to make you fail, but those are usually on the east end of the map. If you don't stray any farther right than the door you came out of, it's doable... but damn, those orcs have a long field of view. Must've failed the mission at least a half-dozen times.

Last edited:

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
$10 a month for a single CG?
big nope.
also on their patreon
"One Patreon voting poll will be released each update, so that you can influence what content we implement in each version."
you know a game is gonna be a clusterfuck of entrylevel fetish content with no depth whatsoever when a dev starts doing polls for content.
with a dev that burns out and needs a break every other month (insert 1001 patreon dev excuses for delays here) because he has to write/animate/make things that he doesn't like or the game turns into something he didn't envision.

this game is already doomed.

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes