omp123

Sep 25, 2017
the dev seems to have put more planning into monetization and marketing than into the game itself. it has already been plagued with delays and "content poll" updates. smells like they're trying to milk a demo as long as they can.

muhlap

May 6, 2018
i honestly like the art and main character but its all way too rough and all the monetization on a single cg seems really shady

btd12321

Feb 4, 2018
i seem to be softlocked at the beginning?... i finished the first fights, talked to the bird and now im on the map to move around, and i cant move my character? can i fix this or do i need to start new game and hope it works this time?

Reactions: rop1

jg2142

Jun 5, 2017
i seem to be softlocked at the beginning?... i finished the first fights, talked to the bird and now im on the map to move around, and i cant move my character? can i fix this or do i need to start new game and hope it works this time?
Same! According to their itch.io, this seems to be a pretty common occurrence.

Reactions: btd12321 and Fok.rt

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I haven't tried the game (nor the free demo) yet but the game description on itchio sounds like another indie dev biting off more than can chew.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Good job the game is not controlled with a mouse, keyboard or ped.(n)
use F1
Settings Opertaion Setting.

an settings is broken work not

but if you choose it doesn't work either. The version is not playable

Last edited:
Reactions: SirDregan

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So is it just me or when the Lore-type text from the crystals appears on my screen it lags?

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes