MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
I'll be honest with you, I've never seen one of these games be so broken that you literally cannot move after the intro combat sequence no matter what you change in the options.

$10 for a demo with one CG that is literally unplayable with mouse and keyboard.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I'll be honest with you, I've never seen one of these games be so broken that you literally cannot move after the intro combat sequence no matter what you change in the options.

$10 for a demo with one CG that is literally unplayable with mouse and keyboard.
Some of you paid money for this?! Y'all realize it's a free download right?

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Good job the game is not controlled with a mouse, keyboard or ped.(n)
use F1
Settings Opertaion Setting.

an settings is broken work not

but if you choose it doesn't work either. The version is not playable
Same problem here... can't move, nothing works.

retasf

Aug 26, 2017
Welp... everyone complains about the same and I agree. Almost no content.
But I also would like to mention, the "core" of the game looks fantastic. Combat is actually great, has a level of complexity, arts are very nice and story looks great. Idk about crafting, since it is not implemented yet.
It just needs more stuff. More story, more scenes, etc.

Reactions: DammitBird

Algo13

Apr 29, 2020
$10 a month for a single CG?
big nope.
also on their patreon
"One Patreon voting poll will be released each update, so that you can influence what content we implement in each version."
you know a game is gonna be a clusterfuck of entrylevel fetish content with no depth whatsoever when a dev starts doing polls for content.
with a dev that burns out and needs a break every other month (insert 1001 patreon dev excuses for delays here) because he has to write/animate/make things that he doesn't like or the game turns into something he didn't envision.

this game is already doomed.
Completely unrelated to the topic... where is ur pfp from?

rankochan

Jun 3, 2018
i cant get the charater to move i tried to reasign keys and evrything is there somthing i am missing with movement controls or do i need a controler

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes