Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I need help... I can't even open the game, it crashes and shows this error: pixel game maker MV has stopped working

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
even the demo?
yep, I downloaded it from all the links available here and also the version in itch.io and in all of them I have the same error. I even tried to unzip with winrar and 7-zip just in case and nothing

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Thank you for mentioning the sale. Yeah, it's currently 20% off. If you buy it on itch, you get all future updates too.

Please consider supporting on Patreon/Substar, so that I can make my artist a full-time employee instead of part time.

While I embrace this platform as a great way for promotion, it's hard to make time to promote on every location where HH is uploaded. We are a 3-man team (Myself, Main artist, and pixel artist).
So, what's the status on those artists? Did you manage to make them full-time? Would you care to give us a little BTS peek on how the workflow looks like for the game? Did you contact these artists, or are they freelance?

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
I just crash during the tutorial for some reason. Third boss fight I think (haven't kept track, they all go down fairly easy, it's a tutorial after all)

dumbguy14

Jul 18, 2018
Well, drat. I was really enjoying this, then I encountered a bug in level 6(?) during the Dog section. I got stuck in a death loop; every time I respawn at the checkpoint, I immediately die again. I'll probably play through again, but man what a damper.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
For "an action game with lewd content", the combat needs to improve threefold for that statement to be true. Easy =\= Fun, and a Steam release should be of higher quality. The art (especially Luccia) is gorgeous, but everything else (the limited save opportunities) is weighing down on the experience, instead of complementing it.

Reactions: Doomdooom

Siren0

Jun 25, 2023
The game as is is ok. Not great, But not bad. I think The AI(?) art for some of the backrounds in later chapters is in my opinion kinda bad looking ( would really just prefer stock images if you are not going to get it drawn tbh) , the combat is very meh but the story is pretty neat and I like the scenes

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes