Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
There's werewolf sex if that counts? Moreso than the orc scenes at least :D
I think Werewolves are classified under the humanoid/monster tag, bestiality refers to actual non-sentient animals. Not sure which category would a talking parrot fit in, but I would guess under the B one.

Reactions: masMalkar

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I think Werewolves are classified under the humanoid/monster tag, bestiality refers to actual non-sentient animals. Not sure which category would a talking parrot fit in, but I would guess under the B one.
Ah that'd make sense, and yeah I think she's left the bird unmolested... for now? :KappaPride:

Dmograine

May 21, 2018
How do i go about changing the in-game language on this update?

I can't for the life of me find an option for it.

Edit: for some reason the dev decided not to make a language option, and instead auto translates the game to the system's native language. I gotta say i fucking hate it when games do this shit but at least it's easy to fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artix0

Dirty Deputy

Jun 15, 2020
Is anyone else getting the annoying softlock issue with Luccia using the dildo at home base when you interact with the tent?

Mar 18, 2023
Also, here is a save with all the current content completed! Assuming you want such a thing...

(to use this save, you have to change the file type from play_0.save to play_0.json. I don't know why you can't upload json type files, but thats the cards were dealt. And than obviously, you go to into the game file where .exe is, go to resources, than save, and than pop it in the folder, and than you can use the save, and gallery, all you want.)

Note: For whatever reason, the Orc camp will cause you to crash, if you save, or get a checkpoint in it. So if you are thinking of doing the Orc sidequest where you fight macho orc orcosaurous, I would figure out how to do it first try. I just found out about it, so I am also trying to figure that out.

[save version v0.3.3]
Doesn't seem to actually show up. dunno what the issue is

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
Art might look good, but the gameplay fucking sucks... esp. with the constant loss of progress with every new release.... pass

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
The latest update from the developer over on Itch is a riot...

He is adding fan art into the game via another treasure hunt that you can accomplish while going through the story.
Also mentions how is close to finishing Chapter 1 (let's not even talk about adding a sidequest that will ultimately lead nowhere in the same patch, until later on, when a future update adds more content to the ending of said sidequest :KEK:), where he will finally be free to improve the combat for Chapter 2... as if his Patreon subscribers have him chained in a dungeon, forced to not update the atrocious combat & exploration system in the game.

I don't know man, I really hope I will be forced to eat my own words here, but this developer is doing fan campaigns over on X (formerly known as Twitter) instead of fixing the abhorrent quest journal & combat loop. There is even a Steam page for a game that is 15% done at best.

I genuinely hope I am wrong about this game...

Reactions: deaddog

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
How do i go about changing the in-game language on this update?

I can't for the life of me find an option for it.

Edit: for some reason the dev decided not to make a language option, and instead auto translates the game to the system's native language. I gotta say i fucking hate it when games do this shit but at least it's easy to fix.
It says on the description that you need to press F1 to manually change language

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes