gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
I asked before but never got an answer, does anyone know what content in this game causes it to have the mind control tag?

d8games

Jan 3, 2020
Heavy Hearts 0.5.2 is out

Condensed Changelog:
- An expanded Lv8 Lorestone, with additional animations and images
- 2 new side quests with pixelated animations
- New tutorial featuring a Slime King + Lewd animation
- Fixed a small issue where Luccia's mouth was miscolored during the Orc HJ
- Luccia can now regenerate Poise by playing with herself. Its risky, because incoming damage is X2 while doing so.
- Arcane Golem quest has changed and is more integrated with the story.
- Kevin is no longer an optional character, and his portrait & bust has been implemented.
- Gossamer Luna and Approach now have "mission complete" images to be unlocked.
- A quest tracker, which should help people who get lost.
- The game now asks you if you want to save after completing each level. This should alleviate player frustration when they lose and have to go back to a previous level.
- Minigames featuring Dog and Rhed are now fully optional. Playing them will net the player some items, but no lewd content will be missed.
- Text Is now organically skippable. This should represent more respect for player time, especially those who have played it many times already.
- Lots of bugfixes

xxxPlus

Oct 4, 2017
Terrible game design.
Unbalanced and unnecessarily complex battles.
In stealth missions, the actual area of visibility of enemies does not always correspond to the drawn one.
The control buttons sometimes work in an incomprehensible way, as a result of which the character begins to use a taunt instead of charging a strong attack, or the charging animation begins, but immediately switches to another action.
Sometimes after a mini-dialogue during a battle, in order for the magic attack button to work, you have to press the attack button with a sword on an enemy who is not susceptible to such attacks. Because pressing other buttons is not perceived by the game at all.
But the worst thing is the unwindable dialogues. Imagine starting a mission, watching the dialogue, then losing the battle and having to watch all the dialogue again.

cls31219

Feb 8, 2018
The Orc Camp stealth section is absolutely horrible. There's no indication of how far the Orc's can see, which makes it a case of "Repeated Failure Until Success".
I actually got through that, it was hard at first because I wasn't sure where to go until I stumbled on the exit on the left side of the level outside the cave with the red crystal, just wish I could get the star for killing the Orcasaurus but I heard that part has a bug which makes it impossible to complete at the moment, I'm playing the demo I downloaded from Steam.

verycold

Jun 9, 2021
how do you get the gallery to open i visit the house and there isnt anything related to the gallery there

NertMaGert

Apr 1, 2018
The combat in that cave level was so ass.
The magic only mobs sucked and were not fun to fight. Forcing you into using the deflect attack option to dodge damage.
The golem boss was just unfair, and not rewarding enough to struggle to beat it.
The "Try Fingers But Hole" reference has me thinking these Devs really think they're fromsoft with those 2 fights.
Then after getting through the cave and saving my game back at the house because I decided to check the gallery (Btw which used to be there, it's moved I guess) before logging off the game, I come back to it now and my save file has corrupted because the game thinks I'm level 1 and have no achievements. I presume because I saved in the house- which is before the level 1 mission.Thanks Devs. I just dumped a couple hours reading your story, mashing through text I already seen, and trial and erroring my way around the map just for the game to shoot itself before I even got to the content I hadn't seen before.
The game has a lot of promise. But it's just so clunky, poorly optimized, and has all these little things that just keep weighing it down. With this game in update hell, I don't think the tiny issues will be hammered out, and it's so unfortunate.
A dev that went and read Hi-fantasy smut in the POV of a women, written by a women- so he himself could better understand how women view sexual encounters is dedication. However I only see that kind of commitment to the sprite work and the writing. The gameplay itself is rather lackluster. I'll have to come back when this game is more polished cause I am NOT going to waste 2hours of my life to get past that cave again.

• Sad
Reactions: Filipis

NertMaGert

Apr 1, 2018
Terrible game design.
Unbalanced and unnecessarily complex battles.
In stealth missions, the actual area of visibility of enemies does not always correspond to the drawn one.
The control buttons sometimes work in an incomprehensible way, as a result of which the character begins to use a taunt instead of charging a strong attack, or the charging animation begins, but immediately switches to another action.
Sometimes after a mini-dialogue during a battle, in order for the magic attack button to work, you have to press the attack button with a sword on an enemy who is not susceptible to such attacks. Because pressing other buttons is not perceived by the game at all.
But the worst thing is the unwindable dialogues. Imagine starting a mission, watching the dialogue, then losing the battle and having to watch all the dialogue again.
That's how I felt at the shitty ass cave section. The fights in there both sucked ass. They were not enjoyable in the slightest. My bet is the devs thought they were cooking up some Fromsoft esc fights and were getting a kick out of how unplayable the combat was for those 2 fights.
Worst part is. if you died, you had to reread/watch the unskipable text of Priscilla talking to her good and evil spirit devils she has on her shoulders before going back into that first cave fight. Said text is like a good solid minute or 2 of just mashing X. Also what munted dumbass set the controls of this game? Z, X, C, V for actions? And -> for taunt?

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
I like animations,visual effects,story,dialogue everything. Except for the combat maybe. A skip dialogue option would be nice imo. Because if you get beaten by stage boss, some checkpoints could be unforgiving. I'm talking about stage with the bird boss specifically. It took me a while to 3* because I forgot to use magic on my first try. :D

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes