RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Can someone post a file with all the images? I tried to extract them with the software posted on this thread, but my pc won't download it because of antivirus...

edlesgce

Jan 13, 2019
in the "Ch4EX The Serpent's Liar" level, the game going crush when I accept the merchant woman's offer... someone else have the same problem?

BimboSlutCD

Oct 3, 2017
this game has no sub/slave route, it just forces you to fight the Domme/Queen of each area and win/run way from her ><
why? WHY? this is a Bo Wei game and it does not have e sub/slave route? wtf!

spartaa123456

Apr 1, 2018
Signature:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those I didn't make is rather the scene they got just not suitable for F95 sig, or just not my type :KEK:

DrobbX

Oct 13, 2020
If someone need there is an decryptor for "*.srk" files.
Extract to game folder and run exe file
Mega
Appreciate your sharing. It really helps a lot.

BTW could you please tell me where did you find this decryptor? Cuz I've widely searched on google or github but nothing comes out.

The only thing i found is a srpg-studio-extractor and it's aimed at unpacking data.dts, not for decrypting *.srk files.

Reactions: R3VY

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
I actually thought this was a good game. Being critical the femdom scenes don't go too in depth compared with their other games. It would be nice if your character could be tainted progressively throughout the game.
To complete the game, don't do what I did and waste all the stat boosts on the MC and later realize you reached the cap and there was no further bonus.
I got wiped on the last level twice before leveling up my team only to find that you only need one elite spearman with 30 defense and then princess boots equipped. For me this combination reduced the damage from the end boss to 0.

Reactions: DogStar

sorga3a

Apr 28, 2019
it takes 2 days of gaming to complete the game if you play without cheat ;; that's good if we compare with other idiots who update their game with content that does not even exceed an hour of gaming
but the models and the scenes are a bit weak if we compare them with TOT

vcvcvcvcvc

Jun 9, 2020
hello, here are all useful resources of heelfall in a very easy list to consult
all cg images or this
and save files before every boss with description in case you dont want to lose time, wish you a good evening
View attachment heelfall saves with description of each one.zip

Edit: for the new version just extract the environment file below on the game main folder to unlock all gallery scenes.

Last edited:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
hello, here are all useful resources of heelfall in a very easy list to consult
all cg images or this
and save files before every boss with description in case you dont want to lose time, wish you a good evening
View attachment 1084404
You are a hero <3

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes