smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
No wonder everyone says Heelfall is the best game Bo ever made, that rascal made a LilyEX! Hail to Eva! Long live Eva!
(that was the name of the ultra hot blonde in MGS, I wonder if it's a deliberate wink...)

Reactions: Yukihirou and Anmi

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Any idea on how to defeat the Queen? I just tried my most effective tactic until now (that is archer camping lol) but she threw those flying swords and insta-killed one by one. :rolleyes:

thkvl

Jul 21, 2018
Any idea on how to defeat the Queen? I just tried my most effective tactic until now (that is archer camping lol) but she threw those flying swords and insta-killed one by one. :rolleyes:
Grind a lancer with max def and charlotte's boots and you take 0 damage from her. You just need to watch out for her insta kill attacks at that point.

Reactions: S3ri4l

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
A pretty strong strategy is this:

Keep spears on her, preferably using Brave Spears (you can find a brave spear on the chapter where you get into the castle, in one of the houses up close to the walls) and use healing sprays on your spearmen from a distance using your least useful units. Keep her mostly surrounded (including on diagonals) so that the chance of her attacking your spears is as low as possible, but don't fully block her off or she'll do a multi-insta-kill. Don't attack using any other units or she'll get 4 hits back at you without having to waste a turn and unless you're attacking her with spears the chances are that that's not at all a fair trade. Pull back whenever she's about to do her counter attacks. Also, save a lot.

Reactions: S3ri4l

Jadous

Feb 11, 2020
Signature:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those I didn't make is rather the scene they got just not suitable for F95 sig, or just not my type :KEK:
How to get that queen footjob scene inside the game? Help please

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
How to get that queen footjob scene inside the game? Help please
the queen has 3 different instant kill heart move's. I don't know what to call them. One is turning your character into a baby, another is spanking, and the last I think is a foot job. just stay out of her range and wait for her to raise her foot. then move in for the instant death.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Signature:

For those I didn't make is rather the scene they got just not suitable for F95 sig, or just not my type :KEK:
Thank you so much for sharing these!

fapper6969

Nov 13, 2018
the queen has 3 different instant kill heart move's. I don't know what to call them. One is turning your character into a baby, another is spanking, and the last I think is a foot job. just stay out of her range and wait for her to raise her foot. then move in for the instant death.
she actually has 6. boob in face, handjob, kick footjob, and baby transformation, and spanking, ad finally if you surrund her from the sides another heel footjob.
im looking for a different scene where the character is getting a footjob from her under her dress. cant find it

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

fapper6969

Nov 13, 2018
when you accept the offer of anabellie tha game always crashes..... is everyone having the same problem?

edit: it sometimes crashes depending on different unit positioning

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes