Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
You guys all underestimate cheat engine.

Money? Peasant play

Your and enemy hp? Perhaps less peasant

But I've quite easily also given my units 5k exp so they level up with each exp gain instance and also given myself infinite shop items. This means INSTANT LEVEL 30 GOD DAMNIT, WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS. Oh, and also infinite stat items and silver weapons with the city shop at chapter 5.

I've now become an apostle of the cheat engine. Come, and join me.

Also: I'm working on a save folder with easy steps to most of the scenes, dw, gimme. two days.
Can you tell me what type of cheat engine can be used for this game? I only know of the rpg maker one

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Where exactly do I have to move to get her off the boat?
I tried but it didn't work
If you cross the small bridge that makes her spawn, it's too late. From the start of the map, go North instead of South and take the small path above the mountains (you should still send a few guys down low to protect the civilians). Once you go through the path above the mountains and get closer to the fortress you try to seize, she'll be caught off guard and spawn without her boat

Reactions: lolo3445

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
If you cross the small bridge that makes her spawn, it's too late. From the start of the map, go North instead of South and take the small path above the mountains (you should still send a few guys down low to protect the civilians). Once you go through the path above the mountains and get closer to the fortress you try to seize, she'll be caught off guard and spawn without her boat
or use the new unit to walk through the water

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
hey guys i finished the game but these are all the scenes that i was not able to see. please tell me how to get them if you know:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that's everything and thanks in advance.
I'm halfway through the game so I didn't encounter all the girls, but for blue Eva scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lolo3445

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Does anybody have a sheet of the cheating variables? like what you see in the cheat engine forum.
If not, which variables do you reccommend to change?
Also, do you know how to achieve the scenes with the black market merchant?

Last edited:

fdh2000

Apr 30, 2020
yeah this games fighting and movement system is a bit too complicated for me, happy fapping to the big brains out there tho

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
1st spearman chapter go go to village top left of map.

It is possible to go backwards through all stages if required
2 ->1 Sally out quest go to left on the bridge
3 -> 2 midnight practice bottom left or attack black market/serpent's lair
4 -> 3 battle your demoness bot mid or attack black market/serpent's lair
5 -> 4 Spill it out top right or attack black market/serpent's lair

Note serpent's lair changes later if you pay 3000 and going back when the level changes is bugged.

The other spearman can be found..
Stage 3 village top left again (I might be wrong on this one, not certain.)
Stage 4 sidequest spear of the moon top right
Stage 4 spear of the sun unlocks after spear of moon middle of map go to bot the upwards

Last edited:

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
There SHOULD be a bug fix coming out on the 20th. Should. Then Koda is supposed to be finishing Level 0. Actual time frames are more hope than fact.

Dromek

Jan 30, 2020
the third image can be obtained by encircling her on the sides in the chapter 5 quest
while 4 is obtained by equipping Charlotte's shoes in front of her in the last mission
You mean final confrontation right? It still says the shoes are an unusable item.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes