Test202

Oct 4, 2020
It's not hard just tedious. If you play the game normal without cheating. You'll end up moving a 10+ man unit across at least 70 spaces across the map to help clear it. Aside from this and the stupid weapon breaking system, the game is good. It was mediocre before I fought the Queen though. ☺

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
There are a lot of QOL issues that make this more annoying to play than ToT and other Boda games, even though I actually prefer the SRPG combat:

- No mouse support for fullscreen (this is a huge problem).
- Characters can only carry 3 weapons/items each, and the weapons break, so you are constantly managing inventory (managing inventory sucks!). Maybe make it so each character can carry 8-10 things instead of 3?
- You can't hide the dialogue, which covers some great art (or I haven't figured out how?).
- Some maps are big enough where you spend a bunch of turns just walking around to the next area not fighting or doing anything, which is tedious and boring - especially since you can't use the mouse!
- A major one is when you lose it's always game over, so you are stuck making a bunch of saves (which aren't easily distinguishable on the load screen either) to see scenes so you don't have to do the lengthy battle all over again.
- You should be able to just have your whole force kneel/surrender without walking them all up to the level boss or getting them killed.

I hope these are easy changes or something that can easily be made optional.

Reactions: horse1988
Nov 10, 2018
Does anyone have a guide for all the scenes? There's quite a few in the image files that I'm pretty sure I already missed.

Shitler1071

Sep 12, 2020
You guys all underestimate cheat engine (the application).

Money? Peasant play

Your and enemy hp? Perhaps less peasant

But I've quite easily also given my units 5k exp so they level up with each exp gain instance and also given myself infinite shop items. This means INSTANT LEVEL 30 GOD DAMNIT, WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS. Oh, and also infinite stat items and silver weapons with the city shop at chapter 5.

I've now become an apostle of the cheat engine. Come, and join me.

Also: I'm working on a save folder with easy steps to most of the scenes, dw, gimme. two days.
can you give the address code of cheat engine so we can find it and change it?

M0oke3Y

Jun 8, 2020
I have fully beaten the game 2 times over now and still haven't run into these scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone know how to get them? Would really appreciate it.
You can trigger the first two images from kneeling in the first fight when you start the game. The third one when you fight Charlotte in Chapter 5, you have to wait for the right CGs move to trigger it (the one where she sits on the throne with her foot exposed). The last one when you lose with your full team against Lorelai in Cornered Rats in Chapter 3.

Reactions: SubbyHubby

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
can you give the address code?
thats not how it works, cheat engine scans for the blocks in use on your ram so it will be different every time you open the game (or reload for most games)

just open cheat engine
1- attach the to the process using the flashing icon in the top left
2- make sure set to 4 bytes (if you not sure you can select all but im pretty sure this game stores most variables as 4 bytes)
3- type in the current value of the thing want to edit and hit first scan
4- wait for your list of results, then go back in the game and change value (get hit or heal to change hp, spend gold, use item ect)
5- type in new result and click next scan
6- oh look you now have less results, repeat step 3,4 and 5 untill you have 1 or 2 results
7- highlight them and click the arrow under the results OR double click them
8- double click on the value and change it

if you really interested in playing this game in multiple session there is an easy way to create a trainer that will let you save a copy of pointers in a trainer so you can easy access the values again but i will let you youtube how to find that 1 button

Akuma Aikawa

Feb 20, 2018
What is the use for Red Gem(at Sally Out stage)? I put it in my char inventory and he lost all the item but doesn't seem to give anything.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes