SubbyHubby

Oct 9, 2019
You can trigger the first two images from kneeling in the first fight when you start the game. The third one when you fight Charlotte in Chapter 5, you have to wait for the right CGs move to trigger it (the one where she sits on the throne with her foot exposed). The last one when you lose with your full team against Lorelai in Cornered Rats in Chapter 3.
Thank you so much <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: M0oke3Y

takoyakiman

Mar 17, 2021
Alexandra's animated hand job scene (where she sits on her thighs and gets a hand job). And the trample scene of Lida. Has anyone been able to see these two scenes?
I've played the game in various ways, but I just can't find them. If anyone can help me, please let me know the details.

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
thats not how it works, cheat engine scans for the blocks in use on your ram so it will be different every time you open the game (or reload for most games)
The problem is that too many things change after every action. The gold is irrelevant, stats are what I'm interested in.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
The problem is that too many things change after every action. The gold is irrelevant, stats are what I'm interested in.
you are doing something wrong then if you cant get it, it only takes me 3 scans at most for this game learn how to use cheat engine in the most basic way friend, it will change your life

herbiterbi

Jul 16, 2018
Anywhere you can find the class change item for spearwielders? Or only sword and axe are in the game?

Last edited:

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Just finished the game and it was a mixed bag in my opinion.

The positives was that the art was mostly good and the women were dominant which is the basis for a game I'd enjoy. But there were many weak points too.

For instance it felt like a ripoff of Succubus Senki and mostly of the bad parts. They kept the limited amount of items you can buy at the shop and the durability of weapons, which I consider atrocious since this is supposed to be an H-game and not a super realistic SRPG. On the other hand they didn't bring the super useful surrender item so you dont have to replay the whole map (or keep a save you hopefully don't overwrite later) to see a surrender scene. Also you can only surrender to the bosses so there are no easy to see scenes, and the fact that all enemies are women loses its meaning. The fact that they don't try to tempt you when you're about to kill them also makes it feel that unlike during Succubus Senki, where the women were sure they could make you fall for their seduction, here the mobs can't seduce you and the bosses expect you to fall without even them trying to seduce you. Which some may prefer and it's not a dealbreaker for me either, but it seems a bit lazy in my eyes. The fact that you couldn't lose outside maps by getting tempted also seemed like a lost opportunity.

Even when not comparing it to the game it was inspired by, it made its own mistakes. It had some nonsensical maps (who wouldn't design a castle so you have to take a detour of the entire freaking thing to get to the throne room?) which coupled with the fact that you had to control 10 units and each had to die to get the loss scene, it could lead to some tedious gameplay. Also, with the exception of a couple characters the rest seemed interchangeable, with pretty similar poses and writing.

Finally this isn't a critique of the game as a whole, but I was pretty disappointed in having the ending choices be completely meaningless in a branch. Don't give me 3 choices and then the same scene no matter which choice I pick. If I show a preference to a certain girl, have the final scene be with her.

I might have appeared overly critical, but I did think that the positives were positive enough for me to have a decent experience. However, as it stands I'm more looking forward to the full translation of Succubus Senki (or even better a translation for the Gladiators of Elmia so I don't have to deal with dragging a ton of units across the map and dealing with durability) if I'm looking for a good femdom game with replayability.

yomam

Apr 23, 2020
Just finished the game and it was a mixed bag in my opinion.

The positives was that the art was mostly good and the women were dominant which is the basis for a game I'd enjoy. But there were many weak points too.

For instance it felt like a ripoff of Succubus Senki and mostly of the bad parts. They kept the limited amount of items you can buy at the shop and the durability of weapons, which I consider atrocious since this is supposed to be an H-game and not a super realistic SRPG. On the other hand they didn't bring the super useful surrender item so you dont have to replay the whole map (or keep a save you hopefully don't overwrite later) to see a surrender scene. Also you can only surrender to the bosses so there are no easy to see scenes, and the fact that all enemies are women loses its meaning. The fact that they don't try to tempt you when you're about to kill them also makes it feel that unlike during Succubus Senki, where the women were sure they could make you fall for their seduction, here the mobs can't seduce you and the bosses expect you to fall without even them trying to seduce you. Which some may prefer and it's not a dealbreaker for me either, but it seems a bit lazy in my eyes. The fact that you couldn't lose outside maps by getting tempted also seemed like a lost opportunity.

Even when not comparing it to the game it was inspired by, it made its own mistakes. It had some nonsensical maps (who wouldn't design a castle so you have to take a detour of the entire freaking thing to get to the throne room?) which coupled with the fact that you had to control 10 units and each had to die to get the loss scene, it could lead to some tedious gameplay. Also, with the exception of a couple characters the rest seemed interchangeable, with pretty similar poses and writing.

Finally this isn't a critique of the game as a whole, but I was pretty disappointed in having the ending choices be completely meaningless in a branch. Don't give me 3 choices and then the same scene no matter which choice I pick. If I show a preference to a certain girl, have the final scene be with her.

I might have appeared overly critical, but I did think that the positives were positive enough for me to have a decent experience. However, as it stands I'm more looking forward to the full translation of Succubus Senki (or even better a translation for the Gladiators of Elmia so I don't have to deal with dragging a ton of units across the map and dealing with durability) if I'm looking for a good femdom game with replayability.
Gladiators of Elmia Translated attached

first time sharing a file this way lmk if it doesnt work

Foo-fuu

Oct 20, 2019
Does anyone have any tips for the final battle? It seems impossible because she heals each turn and wipes out my units in one or two hits

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
didn't bring the super useful surrender item
TBH, unlike succubus senki there is no turn limit for saves, which allows you to have a save for every boss scene, achieving similar functionality. And it also helps with quality of life since now you don't have to replay the whole level if you decide to surrender to an enemy.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Reactions: Foo-fuu

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
TBH, unlike succubus senki there is no turn limit for saves, which allows you to have a save for every boss scene, achieving similar functionality. And it also helps with quality of life since now you don't have to replay the whole level if you decide to surrender to an enemy.
The thing is, I tend to save a ton in my games. I have a save from early in the battle so I have something to fall back on in case I don't manage to save the new recruit. I have a save where I have multiple high leveled characters in kneel range of the boss (since kneeling multiple times gives different dialogues in some bosses) but the low level characters are still in the back. I have a save for different hearts scenes (the ones where it's an insta kill if you end your turn near the boss). And in many cases a different save for when I have pushed even the low level warriors to the front and I'm about to lose.

All of this resulted in my using of all the available save slots and at some point I had to start overwriting my old saves. Could this have been overcome with better organisation on my part? Definitely. But forcing your players to play a certain way in order to have a functionality you could have just put in the first place, feels like bad design. Then again this is what galleries are for and they are often implemented later. Still, I'd have appreciated a surrender button in the meanwhile to somewhat mitigate the needs for saves.

Also keep in mind that even though you don't have to replay the whole level, the surrender button could still have made a ton of difference the first time. As things stand, I push with my high level warriors that counter each enemy wave, make it to the boss, and once I'm there I can defeat her, watch the kneel scenes or watch the heart scenes. If I want to watch the loss scene however, I have to bring everyone I left back, to the boss, in order to lose instead of just surrendering.

Now thanks to being able to save whenever I can see the defeat scene more effectively (although I still would save at the start of the turn like in Succubus Senki since my saves are limited and saving then gives you the most options for what scenes you can see). It still doesn't change the fact that I wasted about an hour of my life moving units around because they decided not to implement this one item.

Reactions: fanboi

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I don't understand how the strategy/tactics works in this game beyond rock/paper/scissors. The game seems to have this massive difficulty spike and very punishing results for taking any of the retreat options. I see Bo Wei continues to make games like this needlessly gorey and hike the stakes up to thirty out of twelve.

Can we defeat the evil woman kingdom? Well, if not they're going to castrate you... fun.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes