LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
'Developer Notes:

Kinks include light findom."

Hmm, never heard of being dominated by fins. :unsure:
That kink will burn your cash so fast, it will feel like your wallet is Helsinking! :LOL: Remember to Savo often to avoid that!

Ok, if there's any Fins here, I apologize to your entire nation for turning your capital and provinces into cheap puns - blame Slaanesh Champion for starting this, not me!

And jokes aside, great comment friend! Really made my day, and now I'm off to torture myself with what appears to be an unbalanced grindfest of a game if the other posts are anything to go by...

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Ok, I only played until chapter 3 so far, but, uhmm, unpopular opinion: this game is better than Tower of Trample!

Seeriously, the girls are prettier than most I remember from tower of trample, the story is more realistic and griping, and so far there was no significant grinding required to progress. My only complaint so far is that I would've liked some defeat scenes to be longer, but I appreciate the variety of even having multiple defeat scenes for each boss. Am I the only one who enjoys this more than ToT? :unsure:

EDIT: Yeah, ok, now I see the grinding. In chapter 3 you have no chance to finish the final mission unless you use the black market side quest to go back to chapter 2 and rinse and repeat the same old quests many times to farm experience and money. It's a shame that they opted for such poor game design - as I said I like the mistresses and the story more than ToT... I'll still keep playing, but there seems to be plenty of grinding needed to get to chaper 4.

Last edited:

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
Ok, I only played until chapter 3 so far, but, uhmm, unpopular opinion: this game is better than Tower of Trample!

Seeriously, the girls are prettier than most I remember from tower of trample, the story is more realistic and griping, and so far there was no significant grinding required to progress. My only complaint so far is that I would've liked some defeat scenes to be longer, but I appreciate the variety of even having multiple defeat scenes for each boss. Am I the only one who enjoys this more than ToT? :unsure:
ME TOO

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Mrinituso

Jan 17, 2018
The only thing I was able to hack was money and the current health. So basically you need to press top left and select the game heelfall with cheat engine. Basically open heelfall then cheat engine.

Then from cheat engine select heel fall top left.

After that you can change any value from the game. To do that you have to for example go to the shop in heel fall. And let's say you have 500 gold. You simply put The value at 500 and do the first scan. Then you will get many results. Then you should buy or sell anything in the shop to change the gold amount. After the gold changes, you change the value from 500 to 480(for example or any new number that is your gold amount). Now you will press second scan or next scan or whatever it's called. This will filter all other numbers. When you are left with the 480 now press change value and add 99999 gold.

Regarding the hp hack it's the same but sadly it resets every turn. Which means that after having for example 50 hp you can find the value by taking damage and then changing it to 100000 for example. But you will keep changing it every turn because it doesn't get saved or I don't know how to save it tbh.

Another thing you can do is change the boss hp. That's how I beat the queen change her hp to one. Again you take her original hp in scan one which has a value of 200. Hit her once with any unit and scan with whatever that value is (190 for example) and now you can change the 190 to a 1 .

Hope that makes it clear sry I'm not good at explaining
The printed stats aren't the same as the stats in the addresses. I don't know why that is either but each class/weapon seems to have different innate modifiers.

If you found current HP, the character's current Exp is +4 from that, although it's usually easier to start by finding Exp.
If you level up by editing Exp value, chances are you can find Max HP.
From Max HP, the character's stats are in an array of +4 each, all values in 4 bytes.

They are in order: Max HP, Str, Mag, Skl, Spd, Lck, Def, Res, and Mov; all +4 away from each other.

Also, current HP +10 (16 decimal) is a 0 or 1 value that determines whether your character has acted or not.
0 = not acted; 1 = acted.
Keep setting it to or freeze it at 0 to gain unlimited move.

I don't know how to create pointers so I can't actually assemble a cheat table.

Reactions: treahjax

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
can somebody explain what charlotes shoe do?
It gives your character +5 defense but its not usable as in you just leave it in the characters inventory and it applies the buff.
For me putting this item on a spearman with 30 defence made the character not take damage from the final boss. Its a really good item.

bassrass

Mar 17, 2020

EDIT: Yeah, ok, now I see the grinding. In chapter 3 you have no chance to finish the final mission unless you use the black market side quest to go back to chapter 2 and rinse and repeat the same old quests many times to farm experience and money. It's a shame that they opted for such poor game design - as I said I like the mistresses and the story more than ToT... I'll still keep playing, but there seems to be plenty of grinding needed to get to chaper 4.
Yeah I think people are being way to harsh on this game. Its got lots of content and great artwork best of all it's finished! Can't say that for 99% of games on here.

There are things that I wish it did better, no breakable weapons, easy chapter travel but really this game is head and shoulders above what you normaly find.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
I'm actually enjoying this game a lot. I've only started to have trouble around chapter 4ish, but getting some better units helped me out a lot.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Why doesn't the save editor online work? says that it support .sav files but then tells me it's not a supported format when i put it into the file place

Aug 22, 2018
Why doesn't the save editor online work? says that it support .sav files but then tells me it's not a supported format when i put it into the file place
The online save editor doesn't actually support SRPG Studio's format of .sav files. It's one of the worst file extensions for that - there's a million different formats that could be a .sav file. Saveeditonline only supports one of those formats.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes