Jadous

Feb 11, 2020
i'm new to cheat engine could anyone please tell me how to use it to increase stats and items? Thanks
The only thing I was able to hack was money and the current health. So basically you need to press top left and select the game heelfall with cheat engine. Basically open heelfall then cheat engine.

Then from cheat engine select heel fall top left.

After that you can change any value from the game. To do that you have to for example go to the shop in heel fall. And let's say you have 500 gold. You simply put The value at 500 and do the first scan. Then you will get many results. Then you should buy or sell anything in the shop to change the gold amount. After the gold changes, you change the value from 500 to 480(for example or any new number that is your gold amount). Now you will press second scan or next scan or whatever it's called. This will filter all other numbers. When you are left with the 480 now press change value and add 99999 gold.

Regarding the hp hack it's the same but sadly it resets every turn. Which means that after having for example 50 hp you can find the value by taking damage and then changing it to 100000 for example. But you will keep changing it every turn because it doesn't get saved or I don't know how to save it tbh.

Another thing you can do is change the boss hp. That's how I beat the queen change her hp to one. Again you take her original hp in scan one which has a value of 200. Hit her once with any unit and scan with whatever that value is (190 for example) and now you can change the 190 to a 1 .

Hope that makes it clear sry I'm not good at explaining

Reactions: Random online name

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
If someone have purchased srpg studio is it possible to open project with "project.no-srpgs" (get if from extracting data.dts)

As i understand it should be placed into game folder and be opened via srpg studio =)

PS: Can someone provide an "released version of game" and "unreleased version" of sample project for example. In released version there should be data.dts and in unreleased [SomeName].srpgs file

Last edited:
Reactions: Vitec

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
not that i want to shit-talk this game, but compared to succubus senki it feels rather lacking. too many generic enemies, too much moving around without much happening and even the lewd stuff isn't that impressive. i'd prefer if they just concentrate on ToT tbh.

Aug 15, 2019
Don't worry about it for the first hours of your playthrough. You can and you should constantly go back and forth between chapters. Get a spearman to lvl 20-25 and you have a good chance to clear this level with the aid of recovery items like tomatos.
and how to return to old chapters? I cant find option of this

lolo3445

Mar 27, 2019
[QUOTE = "afesde, post: 5331385, membro: 1587747"]
e come tornare ai vecchi capitoli? Non riesco a trovare l'opzione di questo
[/CITAZIONE]
come spostarsi tra i capitoli
da e verso il capitolo 1, 2 - andare al villaggio durante la prima fuga, andare al ponte sul bordo nord-ovest della mappa
da e verso il capitolo 2, 3 - andare alla porta principale o sul retro durante un'indimenticabile missione notturna, andare al villaggio sul bordo sud-est della mappa durante la missione di benvenuto nella capitale
da e verso il capitolo 3, 4 - andando al cancello principale o all'ingresso delle acque reflue durante la missione di benvenuto nella capitale, andando al cancello sud durante la battaglia la tua missione demoniaca
da e verso il capitolo 4, 5 - andando su scala durante la ricerca del problema del topo, andando su scala durante la ricerca di fuoriuscita

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
For the eva scenes, just keep on kneeling to her with all your squad in the trap scene, the scenes will always be different and you'll get both the ones you're looking for.

For Elaine the axe girl, you have to go from the top of the map to perform a sneak attack. She'll leave her boat and you'll have the option to kneel to her. Kneel with all your squad and you'll get the scene.

Signed : The Elaine Connoisseur ~

Jxiller

Sep 12, 2018
I lost 6 times. I can't beat Evaline, and even when I do, there are too many enemies coming in and I have a hard time getting past them.

Nov 10, 2017
The only thing I was able to hack was money and the current health. So basically you need to press top left and select the game heelfall with cheat engine. Basically open heelfall then cheat engine.

Then from cheat engine select heel fall top left.

After that you can change any value from the game. To do that you have to for example go to the shop in heel fall. And let's say you have 500 gold. You simply put The value at 500 and do the first scan. Then you will get many results. Then you should buy or sell anything in the shop to change the gold amount. After the gold changes, you change the value from 500 to 480(for example or any new number that is your gold amount). Now you will press second scan or next scan or whatever it's called. This will filter all other numbers. When you are left with the 480 now press change value and add 99999 gold.

Regarding the hp hack it's the same but sadly it resets every turn. Which means that after having for example 50 hp you can find the value by taking damage and then changing it to 100000 for example. But you will keep changing it every turn because it doesn't get saved or I don't know how to save it tbh.

Another thing you can do is change the boss hp. That's how I beat the queen change her hp to one. Again you take her original hp in scan one which has a value of 200. Hit her once with any unit and scan with whatever that value is (190 for example) and now you can change the 190 to a 1 .

Hope that makes it clear sry I'm not good at explaining
Thank you very much, the explanation makes sense and i should be able to progress the game now (i had no idea how to beat charlotte and i was running out of weapons so i couldn't grind).

Reactions: Jadous

lolo3445

Mar 27, 2019
For the eva scenes, just keep on kneeling to her with all your squad in the trap scene, the scenes will always be different and you'll get both the ones you're looking for.

For Elaine the axe girl, you have to go from the top of the map to perform a sneak attack. She'll leave her boat and you'll have the option to kneel to her. Kneel with all your squad and you'll get the scene.

Signed : The Elaine Connoisseur ~
Where exactly do I have to move to get her off the boat?
I tried but it didn't work

Jul 8, 2020
You guys all underestimate cheat engine (the application).

Money? Peasant play

Your and enemy hp? Perhaps less peasant

But I've quite easily also given my units 5k exp so they level up with each exp gain instance and also given myself infinite shop items. This means INSTANT LEVEL 30 GOD DAMNIT, WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS. Oh, and also infinite stat items and silver weapons with the city shop at chapter 5.

I've now become an apostle of the cheat engine. Come, and join me.

Also: I'm working on a save folder with easy steps to most of the scenes, dw, gimme. two days.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes