• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

herbiterbi

Jul 16, 2018
I don't understand how the strategy/tactics works in this game beyond rock/paper/scissors. The game seems to have this massive difficulty spike and very punishing results for taking any of the retreat options. I see Bo Wei continues to make games like this needlessly gorey and hike the stakes up to thirty out of twelve.

Can we defeat the evil woman kingdom? Well, if not they're going to castrate you... fun.
It is actually pretty easily doable, all you need to do is do the side quests ones and your guys will be strong enough fo overpower the next chapter. Only difficulty I had was the queen. And i got lucky with a crit against first time alexandra

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
It is actually pretty easily doable, all you need to do is do the side quests ones and your guys will be strong enough fo overpower the next chapter. Only difficulty I had was the queen. And i got lucky with a crit against first time alexandra
I did all the side quests and currently am stuck on the cavalry redhead. She does eighty damage or so in one swing and gets two attacks.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I did all the side quests and currently am stuck on the cavalry redhead. She does eighty damage or so in one swing and gets two attacks.
Eighty damage on who? weapon triangle is very pronounced in this game, so what one shots one character, doesn't scratch another. she's weak to axes. If necessary, use the rest of your team as fodder while the axemen use throwing axes to whittle her down. I also recommend getting spearbreaker swords for your swordsmen. IIRC, you can get them from the house across the river in the impassible valley quest (warren can swim across rivers).

herbiterbi

Jul 16, 2018
Two Questions:
1. Is there anything else after defeating the queen? When choosing to kill her the dialoge seems to hint at it.

2.Anyone else lost Robert along the way permanently somehow?

edlesgce

Jan 13, 2019
Wait a couple turns during Chapter 1 (Escape from the Castle) and he will spawn from a nearby village complaining about how Rico isn't around, to the west. You can head there directly to save time.

(Also is this just me or Rico is a bugged spearman promoted to archer class? Had to use a Divine Bow on him, Tac Badge wouldn't work. Spearman turning into Elite Archer is kind of weird.)
How to come back to chapter 1? I lost Robert forever too, some missions ago... I don't know why

Reactions: herbiterbi

candysock

Feb 2, 2019
In chapter 3 in the quest training in midnight , keep running your squad from her until she has a small heart sign (which means cg if you go near her and wait). every 3 turns she will show a new cg. There are 4 CGs with her
I don't have the quest training at midnight?

edlesgce

Jan 13, 2019
into Quest of Ch3, I have only "The impassable vally"....
Robert disappeared... if I remember well, between Ch2-Ch3...

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018
How do you get the general handjob scene?
Edit: managed to unlock the ballbusting scene and the chair/ boots scene . All I’m missing is the handjob and the bodysuit facesitting

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Eighty damage on who? weapon triangle is very pronounced in this game, so what one shots one character, doesn't scratch another. she's weak to axes. If necessary, use the rest of your team as fodder while the axemen use throwing axes to whittle her down. I also recommend getting spearbreaker swords for your swordsmen. IIRC, you can get them from the house across the river in the impassible valley quest (warren can swim across rivers).
She one shotted any part of my team. I made sure to do all the sidequests so something like this wouldn't happen.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
She one shotted any part of my team. I made sure to do all the sidequests so something like this wouldn't happen.
Then your guys are just underleveled to take her. She shows up repeatedly so I'm not sure, but are you at CH. 3, trying to break into the city? Because you can complete that mission without her showing up. She only comes out if you get too close to the front entrance, you gotta take the bridges to the right and enter via the sewers.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Then your guys are just underleveled to take her. She shows up repeatedly so I'm not sure, but are you at CH. 3, trying to break into the city? Because you can complete that mission without her showing up. She only comes out if you get too close to the front entrance, you gotta take the bridges to the right and enter via the sewers.
Chapter 4 Side Mission.
Other glitches that I didn't see mentioned (sorry if they were)
- Most wincons (objectives) are not mandatory and you just have to exit the map properly. Engine thing?
- Blue diamonds meant for mandatory units talking show up even if said units are not fielded due to being optional. Engine thing?
- Interacting with hidden units with a map placeholder before they spawn will generally cause some funstuff. Examples below.
- Unlimited Eva Works (Eva clones herself in the unit roster and this can be done repeatedly) if you have Eva and interact with where she stands in the inn before the ally unit actually spawns on turn 5, see Sylph's post
- The above also leads to a repeat of the inn chapter, apparently, and also leads to Evaline spawning with three of her private use, non-convoyable, unbreakable rapiers and thus not being able to have room for Elixirs she is supposed to use if you don't kill her before she has a chance to do it.
- Eva will backstab her rebel self if rebel Eva stands right where Evaline is supposed to spawn in Ch4. If you have another unit right behind her, this will lead to the scene playing out twice, as well as Evaline never spawning.
- The above will also cause Evaline to spawn with Eva's initial stats in the final confrontation, likely making her the weakest enemy there (when she's normally the strongest or second strongest). Haven't tested rematching her or redoing the final confrontation to see whether the real Evaline spawns or she retains the original Eva stats. She did manage to get rid of one of the rapiers to fit the elixirs, at least.
- Koda's death in Chapter 0 will cause an instant game over. May be intended if it's scripted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- You cannot go back to Chapter 0, which means there are six missable items there, not including enemy drops. The Staff of Repair also is the only one in the entire game as far as I could tell which would make it permanently missable.
- Wooden chests are labeled as "Arrows" in Chapter 0. The chests behind doors (from memory, this means you may want to check) should be correct.
- Various sprite-related crashes due to the way this is handled (if the generated filename doesn't exist, the game will just crash with a SRPG Studio exit message)
- Incorrect chapter numbers/names in choices prompting you whether you want to go back
- Party Roy is not the same unit ID as all other Roy instances (makes sense for the dummy, but you can actually have Roy lockpick himself out or talk to himself)
- Weapons having to break twice to actually break. May be engine design if the first time is supposed to be a warning.
- Breaker-type weapons never break for enemy units (they stay at 1 DUR). All other breakable weapons properly break.
- Not being able to dispose of Charlotte's Shoes in a non-hacky way may lead to dangerous things (it'll be a while before you get enough but it can still happen) or did I oversee something?
- Beating Alexandra in Welcome to the Capital sends both Alexandra and the killing unit slightly to the east. Seems to just be a visual thing.

All instances of Alexandra have crazy stats. Act Again and Crimson Spear don't make it easier if you don't crit her or make her break her weapon (most have limited DUR and yes, they are left with their H-counter as the only resort once their weapon breaks). Also, use the weapon triangle and terrain avoidance to your advantage. Assuming you're getting all of the playable units, send Devil Axe wielders. Just one can destroy her instantly if they crit with high enough STR.

Avoidance, it reduces hit%. See (thanks to Yukihirou for the link)

That's one more glitch then, you should have Mid-Night Practice (after finishing the inn regardless of route, sorry, got the name wrong), The Impassable Valley and - if you completed the game - Your Highness, which is available for all chapters. Mid-Night Practice is the map where you spar with rebel Eva.

Robert's disappearance may be the issue. Did this prevent green (ally) Eva from spawning? And did you get the cutscene with her after the chapter ends? (Robert's also supposed to have some dialogue before this happens, too.)
This might also be a problem if you clear the map in less than 5 turns which normally isn't possible the first time but Eva seems to join no matter what you do...

Only two different ending dialogues and a repeatable Your Highness map for all chapters. Keeping her alive triggers a CG and more dialogue choices, too. As for Robert, see above.

edit: too many quotes, Evaline late spawn glitch addition
I got every unit from the side missions so far and I'm on a side mission in Chapter 4. I use the weapon triangle, issue is I get her alone with all my guys on full health and she one-shots anyone she touches.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes