• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I'm still not exactly clear on how to access earlier chapters.
From Chapter 5: "Interact" with the ladder in "Spill it out" to get an option to return to Chapter 4.
From Chapter 4: "Interact" with the space in front of the door in "Battle Your Demoness" to return to Chapter 3 (It says Chapter 2, but it's Chapter 3)
From Chapter 3: "Interact" with the space called "Objective" in the SE of "Welcome To the Capital" to return to Chapter 2.
From Chapter 2: "Interact" with the circled space to the left of Maxine in "Sally Out" to return to "Escape From the Capital".
You can't go further back than that. Completing the Serpent's Lair whenever it appears (by leaving or defeating Anabelle) returns you to Chapter 2.

And I only have two royal keys, from Eva and Charlotte... where is the third?
Alexandra also drops a Royal Key when defeated in certain battles, but you can just battle Eva or Charlotte again. If a character drops a Royal Key when defeated, it will happen every time they are defeated.

Edit: These tips have not been tested in the updated version of Heelfall

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Pipo12334

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
How do you get to THAT map? All I ever see is this map...
View attachment 1105265
Accept her offer for a weapon, talk to her again, also accept the offer for the 3000 gold weapon. Leave, and the next time you come there, you'll see her gone because she scammed you, and the only thing you can do is leave again. With that, you'll unlock the new map/quest in the next chapter, called "The Serpent's Lair".

Reactions: akuuuu4 and swpkmn

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Accept her offer for a weapon, talk to her again, also accept the offer for the 3000 gold weapon. Leave, and the next time you come there, you'll see her gone because she scammed you, and the only thing you can do is leave again. With that, you'll unlock the new map/quest in the next chapter, called "The Serpent's Lair".
Ahh. I didn't realize you got a new quest (with the exact same name as the old one) in the later Chapters if you let her scam you. I added the details from that mission to my info post.

Last edited:

wazup78

Mar 27, 2021
hi i just change computer and i don't found the rpgx rtp to play the game.... someone could give me an adress ? thanks in advance ;)

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
hi i just change computer and i don't found the rpgx rtp to play the game.... someone could give me an adress ? thanks in advance ;)
I'm guessing you're talking about another Bo Wei game? This game isn't made in RPGmaker, it's SRPG Studio. RTP's aren't needed for this game.

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
How can you get class changing items for spearmen and archers ?
For archers there's a Divine Bow (i think that's the name of the item) on a ruin tile in one of the side missions. The one with the 3 green villagers trying to escape south while enemy archers ambushes them. South of the bridge there is a weird looking tile (ruins) next to a forest where you need to place one of your units and you'll get the item.
For spears, I don't remember sorry

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
How can you get class changing items for spearmen and archers ?
I posted a lot of item locations here: https://f95zone.to/threads/heelfall-v1-0-bo-wei-koda.76672/page-19#post-5389252
The Divine Bow is where qwertzyc said it is in Terror Gorge (that's the name of the map that was being described).
For Spearmen, you need the Tactician Badge. I suggest farming it in Taxes or Death, where it's in the SW village (you need to use Warren to get there, as it is across water. Luckily, he is obtained in that same mission). The other locations where you can get it are in story missions.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Posting my analysis on how the stats work in-game:

HP and Mov should be pretty obvious. Movement costs double on trees and water, and only Warren can walk on water.
Mag and Res are not used AT ALL. Unless something changes in the future, any stat points gained there are wasted.
The weapons tell you which classes they are good against but generally, Swords beat Axes beat Lances beat Swords...

Str + Weapon Atk = Character Atk
3*Skl + Weapon Hit = Character Hit
2*Spd + Terrain Avo = Character Avo
Weapon Crit + Skill = Character Crit

Accuracy = Attacker Hit - Target Avo
Crit Chance = Attacker Crit - Target Lck

Attacker Atk(*2 if weapon advantage) - target Def = Base Damage
Damage * 3 if Critical Hit

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
I posted a lot of item locations here: https://f95zone.to/threads/heelfall-v1-0-bo-wei-koda.76672/page-19#post-5389252
The Divine Bow is where qwertzyc said it is in Terror Gorge (that's the name of the map that was being described).
For Spearmen, you need the Tactician Badge. I suggest farming it in Taxes or Death, where it's in the SW village (you need to use Warren to get there, as it is across water. Luckily, he is obtained in that same mission). The other locations where you can get it are in story missions.
Thank you very much. Without proper guide who would have guessed that Warren is able to swim ?

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Thank you very much. Without proper guide who would have guessed that Warren is able to swim ?
I found it by messing around when the stage got glitched, lol
(captain lady would not appear when I cross bridge, but I managed to draw her out by going with warren across water, since that acts as a separate trigger causing her to appear and comment on your sneak attack)

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes