• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
I found it by messing around when the stage got glitched, lol
(captain lady would not appear when I cross bridge, but I managed to draw her out by going with warren across water, since that acts as a separate trigger causing her to appear and comment on your sneak attack)
that helped me, I don't know for sure, but I think without making elite spearman out of Raphael final boss is almost unbeatable

Krackon

Jan 2, 2019
I think a lot of people aren't giving this game a chance.

From a development perspective it's commendable to see a developer try a completely new engine. It's also interesting to see a how the writers manage world building.

There are also way more enemy NPCs introduced here compared to other games such as ToT and Warriors Guild. But it's true they aren't as fleshed out. For a single release this is quite impressive though.

The biggest drawbacks is how difficult it is to replay the game to get the right scenes. Saving a lot seems to be the only way. A gallery would be the cheapest but also least fun way. But imo if they made it easier or gave players a way to quickly grind up until they invincible this wouldn't be so bad as they would have more control over the battles. This would allow them to be better able to meet the exact conditions to trigger certain scenes.

I also think they should write some scenes for the normal enemy soldier units as well.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
So out of curiosity how do you unlock the special types of troops. I've heard of such and I don't understand how you got them when I play all the sidequests that say they give troops. At this point due to the difficulty I'm waiting for a save that has decent access to all scenes.

Potatospanner

Aug 3, 2018
I downloaded this through the Mega link, and a couple of the folders in the game files (namely the saves) are marked as "shared folders". Not sure I've seen this before - at the risk of sounding ignorant, is this standard practice? Who are they being shared with?

Ruffle

Jun 4, 2020
Okay! Here it is: . You'll need to download the as well.

Please, please, play it! Because I spent waay too much effort on this, and I need to justify the time I wasted somehow.

It features Anita, which is the blue-haired spearwoman. The theme is that you're a rebel leader who gets defeated and outsmarted by her so many times you end up fetishizing it. The situation devolves into getting your army decimated while being sexually dominated in the process.

It should take about half an hour to complete. In an ideal world it would have gameplay like Heelfall does, but implementing that would take too much time, so it's mostly narrated instead.

Have some sample screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Obligatory thanks to Bo for the game, and to Koda for releasing the CGs!

That's pretty much it. I hope you like it.

Last edited:

;KFW;LKF;WL

Dec 13, 2020
Okay! Here it is: fangame.

Please, please, play it! Because I spent waay too much effort on this, and I need to justify the time I wasted somehow.

It features Anita, which is the blue-haired spearwoman. The theme is that you're a rebel leader who gets defeated and outsmarted by her so many times you end up fetishizing it. The situation devolves into getting your army decimated while being sexually dominated in the process.

It should take about half an hour to complete. In an ideal world it would have gameplay like Heelfall does, but that would take too much time, so it's mostly narrated instead.

Also, you'll need the .

Why is it fans can put out whole games. While it takes Bowei over 1 year to release one floor in TOT.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

It should take about half an hour to complete. In an ideal world it would have gameplay like Heelfall does, but implementing that would take too much time, so it's mostly narrated instead.

Also, you'll need the .

This looks like an interesting idea. A spinoff of Heelfall where MC wants to get humiliated by his sexy opponent... I am guessing this fangame contains spoilers?

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020

Also, you'll need the .

Damn, this looks good! Will play for sure. Now all we need is a bunch of fans just creating their own version of endings for each girl. Who needs Bo? XD

Reactions: akuuuu4

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
BTW I have always been expecting Eva to come back to the team especially when I have spent a lot of resources on her (to improve the stats because she was the character with the best stats and most words to be spoken), but even if I went back to chapter 2 to experience that plot again, I was not able to make her join the team again. Does anyone know any methods?

If you have read Eva's words/lines/dialogues and hints from the title of sub mission "Princess Without a Crown", noticing that Charlotte's figure was also without a crown, there may be something real during the period Eva was in the team. There may be that motivation.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
I'm still not exactly clear on how to access earlier chapters. And I only have two royal keys, from Eva and Charlotte... where is the third?
There are a few exits in side chapters which can send you back to earlier chapters, i.e. the mission of visiting the black market merchant.
The third royal key is from General Alexandra. However, you can also get it by beating Charlotte and Eva for more times. You can also sell spare royal keys to get more money.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020

Also, you'll need the .

Uh... getting an error
Screenshot (40).png

bassrass

Mar 17, 2020
I've been able to get the game running, I installed it in the original Heelfall folder and that seems to help. Haven't played it because it freezes on the first mission.

joko joestar

Jul 21, 2018

Also, you'll need the .

Superb! Is it just this or are you planning to do the same to every other girl?

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes