• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
FYI Koda says this morning there are "~70" new scenes in the update he's working on. That's a lot more than I would have thought. Seems to fit the pattern though (start on something ostensibly small, go off on wild tangents for weeks/months of extra time).

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I'll trust it when I see it, "Koda says" is much doubt very sus at this point. No offense intended fanboi!

I've only seen evul aura girl so far (though it appears to no longer be in the thread for some reason), which isn't much tbh.
Oh believe me, no offense taken. I don't see how anyone could believe a word he says about when something will be finished at this point. I just follow along not expecting anything, so when something comes out it's a nice surprise.

linnnn

Mar 15, 2020
Epic, watch out with multiposting though, you can include multiple pictures in one post.

Did you modify the project? I suck at SRPG Studio (never touched it) so just did quick and lazy funstuff with the existing items and weapons. Just pointer fun.
yes I did

Ruffle

Jun 4, 2020
Wow.... really appreciate this. Would be gr8 if u start fanmade game patreon. im not sure if its possible tho
lol, I don't know how ethical it would be, given that I just re-used Bo's CGs.

At any rate, I erased the whole project to avoid the temptation of adding more stuff. Maybe it was too extreme because I can't even correct grammar mistakes anymore, but what's done is done.

It'd honestly be fun to keep working on it, but I don't feel like I'd be going anywhere by doing so. Thanks for playing, tho!

Okay. played it, liked it. Honestly, though, I kinda wish you'd used Alexandra, since she has an awesome spanking scene. But oh well.
Thanks for trying it. That's understandable, she's similar to Anita and has more scenes, so I could have gone with her instead. She just happened to not be my fave.

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
Okay! Here it is: fangame. You'll need to download the as well.

Please, please, play it! Because I spent waay too much effort on this, and I need to justify the time I wasted somehow.

It features Anita, which is the blue-haired spearwoman. The theme is that you're a rebel leader who gets defeated and outsmarted by her so many times you end up fetishizing it. The situation devolves into getting your army decimated while being sexually dominated in the process.

It should take about half an hour to complete. In an ideal world it would have gameplay like Heelfall does, but implementing that would take too much time, so it's mostly narrated instead.

Have some sample screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Obligatory thanks to Bo for the game, and to Koda for releasing the CGs!

That's pretty much it. I hope you like it.
Hey, um, some guys are complaining that the Mega link is asking for a code. Could you provide it, please?

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
I've been posting updates pertaining to the development progress of this game on the Tower of Trample thread because that thread serves as the main Bowei/Koda discussion hub and because progress, or lack thereof, of Heelfall development affects the development progress of Tower of Trample. I will try to post updates here as well, but only the more significant posts because this thread moves much slower.

Koda couldn't help himself and let slip another date, a build for the playtesters in a few hours. Remember in one of my previous posts that he stated the patch will "of course" be released "before golden week," a Japanese commercial holiday starting April 29th. This is so him and Bowei can release it on the Japanese DLsite store and capitalize off of the holiday, a motivation that has seen Koda work many times harder than an obligation to the fans and Patrons, or a duty to uphold his word on his innumerable failed release deadlines. Even this stronger motivation to bilk a new audience may not be enough however, as the game still needs to be playtested and translated into Japanese in less than six days. It seems like Koda will likely fail yet again, even with major potential profit on the line.

1180978_image_2021-04-23_133904.png

Last edited:

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
sigh. Unless he's also been doing Japanese translation on the side, which wouldn't be a surprising source of aggravation to yell at him for.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Update from Koda:
Progress Report (4/24): I've sent out the Heelfall Playtest and hope to release within a few days based on its stability and playtester feedback. Thanks for your patience! Given the scale of the changes, I am also recommending everyone play the version on a New Game.

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Update from Koda:
Progress Report (4/24): I've sent out the Heelfall Playtest and hope to release within a few days based on its stability and playtester feedback. Thanks for your patience! Given the scale of the changes, I am also recommending everyone play the version on a New Game.
Whoa, hold on, can anyone confirm those were sent? did anyone online get one and can confirm this isn't more smoke? I don't want to be hurt by lies again. Much rather match wits with the Black Marketeer or find a new similar questchain.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes