• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Word was, I believe, 2 to 4 days after playtest drop to confirm playability and account of bugs. At it dropped the night of the 25th, you have a Koda night of the 29th at the latest if it's unstable.
1st of May, calling it, at the earliest

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
how is the playtest going?

KodaToday at 2:27 PM
good, wrapping up
i send them epilogue next which should be fast

Reactions: Narak8813

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Apparently the Heelfall update is being playtested, if Koda and his inner circle of patrons are to be believed. He updated the "progress" report a couple days ago to state that the update should be released "within a few days," which lines up with his earlier remark about wanting to release it by April 29th for the Japanese DLsite sale week. He has three days left to prove if he can finally achieve a deadline, after failing sixteen times already on this one update project.

1186136_image_2021-04-26_143312.png

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018

Heelfall v1.2 (includes bug fixes)

**Heelfall v1.1**
Hi Everyone . The Heelfall "patch" is finally finished, though it ended up being more of a full overhaul and expansion (2.0 would be more accurate). It is available in <#511813147926069248> .

As a result, please extract this version to a **NEW FOLDER** and make a **New Game**.
**Do not use your old environment or config (game.ini) files as they may cause bugs**.

There is no changelog as there are countless small changes, but notable new features include:
- Memory/Recall Room
- Some new side maps, as well as new scenes in old maps
- Meaty epilogue after defeating the true Final Boss
- Overall the screenplay has increased by ~50% since the original release

Please forgive/endure the laborious disclaimer added to the game's Prologue.
This is essentially to defend against increasingly prudish online platforms and storefronts.

This is essentially the final/complete Heelfall, although a small patch will follow adding CN and JP translations of the tutorial text.
This is to prepare for a release on Dlsite, making Heelfall our first conventionally "published" game. Wish us luck with the JP market!

As for Bo, he's working on 8F with a good progress report here:

As for me, as he succinctly puts, I have multiple stuck projects on my plate that need to be dealt with for the good of everyone. I'll update later with my upcoming plans, but for now, I hope everyone enjoys Heelfall! - KODA

Last edited:

SubbyHubby

Oct 9, 2019
Google Drive

Heelfall v1.1

**Heelfall v1.1**
Hi Everyone . The Heelfall "patch" is finally finished, though it ended up being more of a full overhaul and expansion (2.0 would be more accurate). It is available in <#511813147926069248> .

As a result, please extract this version to a **NEW FOLDER** and make a **New Game**.
**Do not use your old environment or config (game.ini) files as they may cause bugs**.

There is no changelog as there are countless small changes, but notable new features include:
- Memory/Recall Room

This is essentially to defend against increasingly prudish online platforms and storefronts.

This is essentially the final/complete Heelfall, although a small patch will follow adding CN and JP translations of the tutorial text.
This is to prepare for a release on Dlsite, making Heelfall our first conventionally "published" game. Wish us luck with the JP market!

As for me, as he succinctly puts, I have multiple stuck projects on my plate that need to be dealt with for the good of everyone. I'll update later with my upcoming plans, but for now, I hope everyone enjoys Heelfall! - KODA
Can you plis share the screenshots from the progress report?

fapper6969

Nov 13, 2018
Google Drive

Heelfall v1.1

**Heelfall v1.1**

- Memory/Recall Room

broken link

Reactions: We are number 1
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes