• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Dec 6, 2018
From what I have played so far, this update is really good. I thought it was just gonna be a simple update that added an epilogue, but it almost doubles the original content. Adds new scenes for almost every character and adds to existing scenes. Plus, the addition of the secret shop is nice aswell. Only down grade I have found was that it can be annoying that if someone is enthraled or a leader unit is using a stance, you can't end your turn before everyone has done an action. It makes it difficult to not get stuck in a one shot attack sometimes and it can just be annoying if no one was near the leader unit for there to be a reason to lock the end turn button. Overall, I feel like this update was worth the wait. Hopefully level 0 will be as good as this game or atleast its old version when it eventually comes out.

Reactions: The Big Boss

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
From what I have played so far, this update is really good. I thought it was just gonna be a simple update that added an epilogue, but it almost doubles the original content. Adds new scenes for almost every character and adds to existing scenes. Plus, the addition of the secret shop is nice aswell. Only down grade I have found was that it can be annoying that if someone is enthraled or a leader unit is using a stance, you can't end your turn before everyone has done an action. It makes it difficult to not get stuck in a one shot attack sometimes and it can just be annoying if no one was near the leader unit for there to be a reason to lock the end turn button. Overall, I feel like this update was worth the wait. Hopefully level 0 will be as good as this game or atleast its old version when it eventually comes out.
yeah the update is really good, especially considering I loved the original release.
But it also leaves a really bitter taste of knowing that this could have been finished 3-4 weeks ago by a competent developer

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
It only happens in normal difficulty not in easy difficulty

Lasmuri

Nov 26, 2020
I dont want to play the game from the scratch again, so i would rlly appreciate any save thats a good bit far ahead or even better one with the gallery unlocked.
Sorry for askin for saves... I know its annoying, but well im tooo lazy to play the same game from 0.
Thanks in advance.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes