John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
No. Bo is predoing F8 because he got enlighting that every side game is an excuse for Koda to delay so he stopped doing sidegames and working on F8 so Koda has to finally complete F7 someday and we can finally go on.
Sounds as excuses on excuses to me

godfaith28

Dec 19, 2018
Yo guys
Is there a way to cruise through this game smoothlier ( like with some cheat engine)?
I'm both impatient and kinda not cut out for games that require a few braincells

I tried with save editor but looks like the save file is not compatible
You can use CE for money and HP

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
complete cgi room save please, the cgi room of my game is missing 50% of scenes

Last edited:

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
The Heelfall patch has finally been released. It took Koda a grand total of sixteen delays dating back to March 20th to release an update for a side game Bowei originally made as something to experiment with while Koda was supposed to be finally completing Level 0. But don't think Koda won't milk this excuse not to work on his more pressing obligations like Level 0 or 7F for as long as possible! Here we see him already revealing the existence of ANOTHER Heelfall patch, after bugs were found immediately after release last night. Not enough bugs for Koda's liking however, as in this screenshot we see he also plans to keep busy by changing useless stats to 0 that have no impact on gameplay. Anything to keep from doing his real job on Tower of Trample.

image_2021-04-29_142506.png

In his newest announcement post, he also says there will be a patch "adding CN and JP translations of the tutorial text. This is to prepare for a release on Dlsite, making Heelfall our first conventionally "published" game. Wish us luck with the JP market!" Don't expect him to actually start his overdue work on projects the fans and Patrons actually care about until mid-May at the earliest, he's too busy trying to squeeze extra cash out of the Japanese DLsite store.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes