Dec 6, 2018
can I use eva's rapier for anything :unsure:
Use it in the fight vs the princess. Eva za warudo's an attack by the princess. Idk what happens without the rapier actually, kinda interested to check later. I played this update from roughly 2:40am to 3pm, almost did everything but some of the gallery can be a pain to fill.

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
Use it in the fight vs the princess. Eva za warudo's an attack by the princess. Idk what happens without the rapier actually, kinda interested to check later. I played this update from roughly 2:40am to 3pm, almost did everything but some of the gallery can be a pain to fill.
I wish you could sell extras. They'd clog things up fast if you farm Eve for money. I cheat for it, but the principle of the matter and all.

May 16, 2020
How to go in Alexandra's dungeon?She always talks no need of it,and how to finish epilogue?I was told focus crystal will be given by finish epilogue,but i finish the dogeza to charlotte still can't finish it

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
Ok dev stop to be greedy and start to share your wonderful work, pls just make the perfect femdom game, we need a Bo Wei and Koda game with some graph and animation from NumeriGazer and jeez that would be heaven.

For me, Under the Witch (not the actual version) it's whats fight in these game ( Tot, heelfall...) should look like to be perfect (these game are allready awesome). Just the fight this is all we need.

Fire emblem like with femdom <3

hohoho123132

Sep 18, 2018
you mean the battle with charlotte , how to use it :unsure:
ps: I found it

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes