• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report system will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.
    Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.
    The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT
    Thank you for your patience.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Tip for farming money without fighting: After unlocking the Part Time Job quest and the Secret Shop, buy a Chastity Cage from the Secret Shop and use it on the main character near the end of a battle (You don't want to have to battle while wearing it). The Serpent's Gaze mission works well if you don't start a fight. Now do the part time job quest with the cage equipped, and get a key to the Cage as your payment. Now, keep doing the quest without removing the cage. Until you remove the cage, you can keep getting more keys, and they sell for 5000 each. Just make sure to save one to remove the Cage when you are done.

Edit: I earned a few more memories for the environment file posted above. I have attached my version as well
Thank you for the tip.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Yeap I agree with all 3 of you. I do not have time to play this garb that takes 30 mins to walk half the screen. Now can any kind soul share a full save if you have completed. Thank you...
I think they said that epilogue scenes aren't in the memory room so you got to do that sadly lol

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Is it normal that the the serpent's gaze quest (when you can buy the devil axe from the merchant) the chapter goes back from 3th to 2nd?

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Tip for farming money without fighting: After unlocking the Part Time Job quest and the Secret Shop, buy a Chastity Cage from the Secret Shop and use it on the main character near the end of a battle (You don't want to have to battle while wearing it). The Serpent's Gaze mission works well if you don't start a fight. Now do the part time job quest with the cage equipped, and get a key to the Cage as your payment. Now, keep doing the quest without removing the cage. Until you remove the cage, you can keep getting more keys, and they sell for 5000 each. Just make sure to save one to remove the Cage when you are done.

Edit: I earned a few more memories for the environment file posted above. I have attached my version as well
Many thanks for the save. Hopefully, someone will manage to reach a full-unlock one.

I'm curious, anyone got the (Wait patiently for your master) entry after Zako? If so, how?

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
I can't start spear of the sun for some reason. Anyone knows what I might have done wrong? Really want to submit to Anita

Rosselia Andhi

Apr 5, 2019
Evaline is pretty much a final boss if you fight her in The Crownless after defeating the Queen. She's not so bullyable now. Grinding there will be a b*tch

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
It DOES NOT excuse the laziness and the lack of work of Koda, but i have to say this patch is a good one. Koda really improved heelfall a lot. He deserve a well done for that, and we can see he's important in order to develop quality games.

Now see you guys in 4 months for the next thing Koda has finished !

Reactions: nicknicola
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes