• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

fansareloud

Nov 27, 2020
After finishing both HeelFall V1.0 and V1.4, I can confidently say that Koda has actually delivered a pretty good product. Sure he missed the deadline many times (Anyone keeping count? Lol), but overall I would say the art, story, and setting are all pretty well done. The update was also substantial enough to warrant a second playthrough. A bit confused on the Hero End though as there is a teaser for a new girl, but to my knowledge Koda no longer plans on updating HeelFall.

Now if only Koda can finish Lv 0 before 2025. That would be amazing :poop:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Found a major bug in 1.4.1: In "Midnight Practice", when Eva Survives a hit that would KO her (which she is guaranteed to do once in the battle), it crashes the game. Luckily, an easy fix is to swap in 1.3 or 1.4's "data.dts" file when playing that particular stage.

Sep 15, 2018
Dunno if anyone wants these, but here are my save files anyways.

Don't remember what all of them do and these are from the 1.1 build so idk if they will work properly on 1.4, but they're here either way.

Reactions: lolol86

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
Can someone please port this for android?
My laptop was destroyed, and joiplay doesn't support the game.
It uses SRPG Studio as the game engine. Unlike something like RPGM MV or Ren'py I don't think there's a convenient way to make an android package for it.

Nov 10, 2018
Which items give you additional scenes after they are used in the dungeon room? The gem and circlet each unlocked a scene with their givers but a few others I tried didn't seem to have an effect and I don't want to waste my time testing the rest.

Reactions: Fonzy00

Krackon

Jan 2, 2019
Just wanted to say,

In case anyone else was stuck like me for Spear of the Moon and couldn't find the other recruit,

You need a key item and the door is in the top left. There is nothing indicating that the item is interactable but it you have a key in your inventory you can open it.

Took me a while to figure it out.

Reactions: Orlov

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
I remember that there was a gallery, do you remember where it was? and i don't mean the memory room, i mean like a galley with all the cg's but i can't seem to find it

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
I've gotta admit. I've been having fun with Heelfall. I stopped playing it the first time, but now that there's an easy mode, it feels less
I remember that there was a gallery, do you remember where it was? and i don't mean the memory room, i mean like a galley with all the cg's but i can't seem to find it
You have to buy "Blackmail Material" for 20k and then use it to unlock the cg gallery.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
How doy you beat Eva's time freeze nonsense? She survived and attack with 1 HP and proceeded to make it to where all attacks miss her.

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
How doy you beat Eva's time freeze nonsense? She survived and attack with 1 HP and proceeded to make it to where all attacks miss her.
I just put 4 dudes and surround her (3 elite spearmen, 1 elite axeman with devli axe) , she misses all spearmen generally. After 3 turn attack her. She dead

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I just put 4 dudes and surround her (3 elite spearmen, 1 elite axeman with devli axe) , she misses all spearmen generally. After 3 turn attack her. She dead
Thanks for the tip. It took way more than 3 turns, closer to 10 or so but that time thing finally ended and I could kill her.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes