• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Quick question: is there new CG in the update?
I'm just trying to decide whether to replay the game right now or wait for a while as to not get bored from repetition.

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
yo guys, I'm pretty confused right now, I've played through I think all heelfall 1.0 (beside the final boss that I can't defeat), but I saw some cgs I didn't encounter in my playthrough, so I realized I was 4 versions behind. could a kind person illuminate me about what is different and everything important to know? from what I've read, I guess I should play the game again with the new version? oh and could it be that there are substantial differences between 1.4.1 and 1.4? as I said I'm just really confused lol

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
So, uh, anyone know the answer to this one? The filled entry name is Zako Walkies.
You have to lose the inn battle after defeating Jeanne. The sellswords let you live, but take all of your money (and your dignity). This then unlocks a quest called "Special Training". Complete this quest once to get that entry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
So i finished the main storyline including the epilogue ( which is incredibly good btw ) and my first thought about the game was correct. It really is a great game.

( Princess Charlotte best character by the way )

Krackon

Jan 2, 2019
I don't really understand what the upgrades do. What does changing a spearman into an elite spearman do?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I don't really understand what the upgrades do. What does changing a spearman into an elite spearman do?
Some stat bonuses. something along the line of +5HP, +1SKL, +1STR, and +1MOV. It helps, but nothing game breaking.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
You have to lose the inn battle after defeating Jeanne. The sellswords let you live, but take all of your money (and your dignity). This then unlocks a quest called "Special Training". Complete this quest once to get that entry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, will give it a try.

Swatychopsuey

Jul 30, 2019
Am I Need To Download All Patch? Or 1.4 Is Enough? And How I Install Patch?
Download the main game file on the first page, then download the 1.4.1 zip files and replace the data.dts in your main game file by the 1.4.1 data.dts you have in the zip. And voila ~
You will now be playing on the last Patch !

• Red Heart
Reactions: ToxicNoob

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
"Some stat bonuses" is a good answer. It's basically an upgrade, but it doesn't mean as much as it should for two reasons:
  1. The ONLY thing that the class changes do here is boost stats a little. In Fire Emblem games, upgrading your class often allows expands the unit's equipment options, but this game does not do this.
  2. This game allows you to buy stat boosting items, so you can eventually cap your stats on every character without changing class.
One note when upgrading units: In 1.4.1, Kent can walk on water before being upgraded, but not after. He seems to be the only unit that experiences that sort of downgrade, and his being able to walk on water at all is likely a bug in itself. The ability for him to walk on water isn't very useful by the time you get him anyway, as you are already beyond the stages that have water at that point. The only way to utilize the skill is to go back to earlier chapters.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
So as far as I know, the game went through a complete overhaul from v1.0 to v1.2. So for the guys who've played the game in v1.4, are there any new scenes like last update or is it just bug fixes. Cuz I ain't gonna play this for game play

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
So as far as I know, the game went through a complete overhaul from v1.0 to v1.2. So for the guys who've played the game in v1.4, are there any new scenes like last update or is it just bug fixes. Cuz I ain't gonna play this for game play
If you mean 1.2 to 1.4, no, I believe there are no new scenes. Not 100% sure tho, but 1.3 and 1.4 are mainly bug fixes.

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
My characters are above lvl 10 already but why can I not use my promotion items on them (warrior crest, berserk emblem) and yes looked through both my unit storage and my convoy when selecting "use item".

it worked like that in the previous version but how do i promote now?

OK nvm, apparently I use them mid battle now

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes