• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

MizuhoSeta

Nov 26, 2018
If you use her Epilogue Item in the Red Gem room, it unlocks an Ending-ish scene with her. The content of that scene makes a lot of people fussy though so I made it intentionally obtuse to unlock.
Hello Koda, I tried using epilogue items in the red gem room, I unlocked Leda, Eva, Jeane, and Charlotte scenes but some of them doesn't work though. I used Annabelle's item (Governess Glove) but when I woke up after gem scene there's no heart icon pop up, is there any specific way to unlock or is it bugged? Screen.PNG

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Koda, in the change log there is something about demotion? How do I get demoted?
Anabelle's "Piggify" scene will make you a normal Swordsman again if you were Elite.

Hello Koda, I tried using epilogue items in the red gem room, I unlocked Leda, Eva, Jeane, and Charlotte scenes
Only those four have special scenes. The others unlock ambient text when waiting (or before scenes) for various girls.

Reactions: sigmazx

Swatychopsuey

Jul 30, 2019
Anabelle's "Piggify" scene will make you a normal Swordsman again if you were Elite.

Only those four have special scenes. The others unlock ambient text when waiting (or before scenes) for various girls.
HE LIVES !

Love your work a lot man. This game and story is so much more than just an hentai game tbh. Keep it up Can'twait for more

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Buy the "blackmail material" in the special shop.
Uhhh, honestly I tried the gameplay for a few minutes and said "nope" and skimmed the thread for saves. I'm currently using one that seems to have already finished the epilogue and bought all the special items, but I have no idea how you use it.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Uhhh, honestly I tried the gameplay for a few minutes and said "nope" and skimmed the thread for saves. I'm currently using one that seems to have already finished the epilogue and bought all the special items, but I have no idea how you use it.
Well, when you buy that in the shop it unlocks "memories" to select from the base, which is the memory room. I don't know about the epilogue as I haven't gotten that far quite yet!

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Well, when you buy that in the shop it unlocks "memories" to select from the base, which is the memory room. I don't know about the epilogue as I haven't gotten that far quite yet!
By "shop" is it the black market or the city smuggler? "Blackmail Material" isn't showing on either.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
By "shop" is it the black market or the city smuggler? "Blackmail Material" isn't showing on either.
Hmm, it's in the "special shop" I believe, which you unlock after interactions with Annabelle the merchant ("Serpent's Lair" quests).

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Hmm, it's in the "special shop" I believe, which you unlock after interactions with Annabelle the merchant ("Serpent's Lair" quests).
Okay, I finally saw what the problem was. Turns out I was using an outdated savefile! Thanks for the help anyways and sorry for the bother.

Reactions: fanboi

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
I just wanted to post just to say this was neat and commend you for making it.
Do you also commend him for making a game that can be added to your Discord "stash" of other developers' work that your Patrons pay you for access to? How nice that you get paid to host a Discord server of the hard work of other game developers while you stall, delay and lie about your own releases, because at this point even your own Patrons hold you in such low regard they don't expect anything out of you and are just there for the "stash."

1162904_1160248_image_2021-04-12_144754.png

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I just wanted to post just to say this was neat and commend you for making it. While it's not really a game, simply writing some decent H-scenes (which this has) is the underestimated roadblock for H-games and why 90% of games are abandoned as alphas with the "system" fully built but no actual lewdz. I liked your scene composition and creative use of sprites, and my only real complaint was the strangely slow text speed.

Fetishizing becoming a loser was also an interesting theme/kink, albeit not my thing. Anita was also one of my favorite characters so it's nice she got some additional love.

If you use her Epilogue Item in the Red Gem room, it unlocks an Ending-ish scene with her. The content of that scene makes a lot of people fussy though so I made it intentionally obtuse to unlock.

Kneeling stuns the opponent until you hit them or a turn passes, making it useful to control or mitigate deadly units like Alexandra or the Queen.

Japanese Law requires censored (mosaic on gentials) CG, and DLsite is a Japanese company. It's not censored for "content", so the hardcore-ness has nothing to do with it.
I'll ask you a question to help me clarify some things.

If we take one random scene from the epilogue, whoever the character is. How much time, on average, does it take you to make it ?

Heelfall is a really good product, and if people keep being angry and shitpost about you ( including me ) it's because many of us like your work. Maybe some trensparency would help us to understand your point...

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Honestly this new Koda content for Heelfall is the definition of immersion breaking.

The bunny waiter thing just makes zero sense. MC is the leader of the biggest issue those villains are facing and I'm supposed to believe they don't recognize him? And even worse that the MC would put his quest in peril for a few bucks?! Hell no! This kind of stuff might work in WG and the some of the more lighthearted floors of ToT (with better writing), but here it's completely out of place.

The epilogue is even worse. My team just took down a bloody empire, we did the impossible, I'm about to become prince... and in the very next scene this random cunt that betrayed my cause in the past and shouldn't even be in the caste in the first place grabs my dick, undresses me, tells me to go around my new caste naked, and I'm supposed to just go along with it?! Are you fucking serious?!

The old ending was very abrupt which is why a small post-credits was welcome, but it worked because it hinted at the fact that the queen mananged to eventually restore her reign by preying on the MC underestimating her with his new found ego. This new ending is just nonsense with the subtlety of a brick to the skull. Also the "find the correct villainess for every item" gimmick is awful with SRPG's mechanics.

"But hey at least there's new content". No, it's all recycled, and it wasted 2 months of 7F/Pt3's time to make.

I did appreciate the gallery and being able to play every quest without going back, but that's all the positives I have to say about this update.

Bo's Heelfall was a small game with lots of charm, this new version completely wastes that for the sake of a few recycled scenes, and for the first time ever I couldn't be bothered to finish a Boda game. I couldn't be more disappointed.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just wanted to post just to say this was neat and commend you for making it. While it's not really a game, simply writing some decent H-scenes (which this has) is the underestimated roadblock for H-games and why 90% of games are abandoned as alphas with the "system" fully built but no actual lewdz. I liked your scene composition and creative use of sprites, and my only real complaint was the strangely slow text speed.

Fetishizing becoming a loser was also an interesting theme/kink, albeit not my thing. Anita was also one of my favorite characters so it's nice she got some additional love.

Kneeling stuns the opponent until you hit them or a turn passes, making it useful to control or mitigate deadly units like Alexandra or the Queen.

Japanese Law requires censored (mosaic on gentials) CG, and DLsite is a Japanese company. It's not censored for "content", so the hardcore-ness has nothing to do with it.
Wow a Koda post on here? How are the updates coming along?

Reactions: Konstantinus

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Honestly this new Koda content for Heelfall is the definition of immersion breaking.

The bunny waiter thing just makes zero sense. MC is the leader of the biggest issue those villains are facing and I'm supposed to believe they don't recognize him? And even worse that the MC would put his quest in peril for a few bucks?! Hell no! This kind of stuff might work in WG and the some of the more lighthearted floors of ToT (with better writing), but here it's completely out of place.

The epilogue is even worse. My team just took down a bloody empire, we did the impossible, I'm about to become prince... and in the very next scene this random cunt that betrayed my cause in the past and shouldn't even be in the caste in the first place grabs my dick, undresses me, tells me to go around my new caste naked, and I'm supposed to just go along with it?! Are you fucking serious?!

The old ending was very abrupt which is why a small post-credits was welcome, but it worked because it hinted at the fact that the queen mananged to eventually restore her reign by praying on the MC underestimating her with his new found ego. This new ending is just nonsense with the subtlety of a brick to the skull. Also the "find the correct villainess for every item" gimmick is awful with SRPG's mechanics.

"But hey at least there's new content". No, it's all recycled, and it wasted 2 months of 7F/Pt3's time to make.

I did appreciate the gallery and being able to play every quest without going back, but that's all the positives I have to say about this update.

Bo's Heelfall was a small game with lots of charm, this new version completely wastes that for the sake of a few recycled scenes, and for the first time ever I couldn't be bothered to finish a Boda game. I couldn't be more disappointed.
"The bunny waiter thing just makes zero sense. MC is the leader of the biggest issue those villains are facing and I'm supposed to believe they don't recognize him? And even worse that the MC would put his quest in peril for a few bucks?! Hell no! This kind of stuff might work in WG and the some of the more lighthearted floors of ToT (with better writing), but here it's completely out of place."

I'll join you on the fact they should recognize the Hero when he works. But you seem to put realism on the first plan, well, just to remind you we're in a game where our units can decide to kneel and stop fighting in order to stroke their dic* :ROFLMAO:

To me it's a fine addition, which doesn't really break the immersion !

"The epilogue is even worse. My team just took down a bloody empire, we did the impossible, I'm about to become prince... and in the very next scene this random cunt that betrayed my cause in the past and shouldn't even be in the caste in the first place grabs my dick, undresses me, tells me to go around my new caste naked, and I'm supposed to just go along with it?! Are you fucking serious?!"

I love the epilogue but yeah when i saw this Jeane i wanted to slap her. The beginning of the epilogue is a bit abrupt.
But still, the situation where the MC is, is understandable imo. We must not forget that in Boda games, heroes always have a masochist part in themselves. So after concluding the deal with the empress, we can see the MC succumb to his desire. Maybe it breaks the mood a little, but it was already the case in the previous version.

In terms of content, i loved the epilogue.

EDIT : Sorry if there is grammar mistakes. I'm not a native english speaker :p

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes