• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
We must not forget that in Boda games, heroes always have a masochist part in themselves.
I think that's the same reasoning that made Koda fuck this one up so bad. Yes, of course this game isn't realistic, but that doesn't mean that all Bo Wei games are the same.

Hell, not even every ToT floor is. Imagine finding Claus' content during Karen's main story or viceversa. It just doesn't work.

Heelfall is not a game about femdom, it's a game about a story with an heavy femdom theme. The game itself would work just fine without the kneel scenes and femdom content, but take away the revolution and the reign and it's just not the same game anymore.

WG is the complete apposite: without femdom it's just some guy going into fight after fight. On the other hand substitute the fights with any excuse to get to the femdom content and you get exactly the same vibe.

At the end of Heelfall we should feel proud as players: we just finished a pretty hard fight and grinded our team through a pretty long game. A well done epilogue should have taken its time to break the MC's spirit and turn its hybris against him to give the player its femdom fan service without throwing away everything he worked for so far.

Yes, that would have taken a lot more time that Koda didn't have and likely result in a lot less actual scenes (it is an epilogue after all, not a sequel), but it's not like Koda had time to work on Heelfall in the first place and all the new scenes we have were recycled anyway.

EDIT: to clarify: I'm happy Koda didn't take extra time away from actual important stuff to make a proper epilogue, matter of fact he should be ashamed of himself for having worked on Heelfall in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeonOne994

Deante

Mar 25, 2020
Hello, how can I use the bunny ears ? Is there some kind of quest regarding this item, somebody mentioned the bunny waiter ? How can I do this quest, when does it show up ?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Have to ask is "Koda-" the real thing or?
either way, when... will... we.. get.. ToT floor 07?
Why do they keep doing these things? Is it so that ToT is near its end story wise and they want to keep it that way to milk patreons? or what's up really?

Hello, how can I use the bunny ears ? Is there some kind of quest regarding this item, somebody mentioned the bunny waiter ? How can I do this quest, when does it show up ?
Don't remember quite, but having them in inventory is enough I think, else stay close to the sexy merchant whatever name she had and bring up inventory and click the bunny ears there.. but I think a scene will happen as long as you just had them active in inventory and entered her store.

and have bunny ears in inventory of your MC as well, for the part time job to work

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I think that's the same reasoning that made Koda fuck this one up so bad. Yes, of course this game isn't realistic, but that doesn't mean that all Bo Wei games are the same.

Hell, not even every ToT floor is. Imagine finding Claus' content during Karen's main story or viceversa. It just doesn't work.

Heelfall is not a game about femdom, it's a game about a story with an heavy femdom theme. The game itself would work just fine without the kneel scenes and femdom content, but take away the revolution and the reign and it's just not the same game anymore.

WG is the complete apposite: without femdom it's just some guy going into fight after fight. On the other hand substitute the fights with any excuse to get to the femdom content and you get exactly the same vibe.

At the end of Heelfall we should feel proud as players: we just finished a pretty hard fight and grinded our team through a pretty long game. A well done epilogue should have taken its time to break the MC's spirit and turn its hybris against him to give the player its femdom fan service without throwing away everything he worked for so far.

Yes, that would have taken a lot more time that Koda didn't have and likely result in a lot less actual scenes (it is an epilogue after all, not a sequel), but it's not like Koda had time to work on Heelfall in the first place and all the new scenes we have were recycled anyway.

EDIT: to clarify: I'm happy Koda didn't take extra time away from actual important stuff to make a proper epilogue, matter of fact he should be ashamed of himself for having worked on Heelfall in the first place.
I completely understand your point, and i'm joining you again on the fact Koda should have worked on more... "important" stuff.

On the other hand, i'm still glad he did that. Yes, the epilogue is rushed. Fact. As you said Koda probably wanted to wrap things up quickly. Does it really makes the game bad ? I don't think so.

Maybe we just don't have the same expectations, but to me Heelfall is great, despite the ending rush.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
I enjoyed the epilogue
But its probably because 1/3rd of the way through I got bored and gave up playing an average game from a genre I dont like at all and replaying every tedious level multiple times at that to get 3-4 jpgs, I enjoyed playing it as some interactive gallery much more.

I hope this will be the last srpg bo ever makes though.
Btw any news about level 0 or whatever it was called?

tomas7854

Jan 3, 2020
I'm not really a fan of the gameplay, can someone send a folder with all the cg? Or tell me how to do it?

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
I'm not really a fan of the gameplay, can someone send a folder with all the cg? Or tell me how to do it?
download the save files in the thread and environment file then just play the epilogue save
the epilogue and the memories thingy has almost all the cgs + text without having to bother with the gameplay

Krackon

Jan 2, 2019
Really enjoyed the game, and when I say that, I really do mean the gameplay.

There were point I forgot I was playing a hentai shitpost game and really tried to figure out how to best maximize my troops to instant kill as many enemies as I can.

Annoying Things:

1. When the enemy princess/warrior does a seduction move you have to set an action for every character to progress to the next turn. You can't just END TURN.

2. I get that they wanted to focus on the royal family but I actually enjoyed understanding the world and the scenes with the sells words and the Inn Lady. IDK the commonfolk seemed more interesting than someone who was already in a position to be above everyone.

3. Weapons Breaking was kinda dumb especially when you only have 3 inventory slots. Had to waste time farming items which in turn reduces weapon durability to farm stronger weapons

4. Why do Archers have to be like literally in front of the enemy to be able to attack. enemy archers are literal heat seeking JDAMs from across the map.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Koda-

I was... shocked, a lot.

When I finished Her Highness in 1.0, I have found the ending quite warm. It was a story in which the MC finds his true love and family at last. Well, theoretically he does even in the Epilogue in later versions, but not the way I thought it to be. He's more like some sort of property of his owners, rather than a person. Charlotte's dialogue telling that "you could have been the king but look at you" is so venomed that it does not sound like speaking to a lover, but a speech from the one victorious to the failed one, from enemy to enemy. As mentioned in the start of the game, all scenes can be understood as roleplays, but according to the plot is this real roleplaying? I wish to know your considerations about the game world since you are the dev.

My impression towards Eva. She seems to be not getting on well with Charlotte. She was the strongest char. by stats that we can use. When the whole team was so weak against those bosses (e.g. Belle), she can beat them down in a 1v1 solo. She has brought light to the dim team in my point of view. My wish is to make her join the team again, going here and there for all kinds of missions. I thought she was the heroine of this whole story... at last the true end seems to be Charlotte end though. I like Charlotte, but she always appears to be like an evil character I think? Eva is more complex. She gives timely assistance, but also betrays the MC. Ahhh I want more stories about her!
Sry it was just some complaints. Like the world outlook, I wish to know the impression of Eva to you and Bo. If you can tell me a story of the imperial family that will be terrific.

I have also noticed that in the Epilogue, the MC may attain top weapons and equipments from a room. However, it seems that even if you take them with you, you cannot let the MC fight or sth, so what are they for? (since you cannot return to the base once you start the mission) Will there be another ending representing resistance in the Epilogue?

There is an entrance to a dungeon in Alexandra's room, but she does not allow the MC to enter it even after submitting to her and seeing the crystal ball in the secret room. Is that entrance available?

Last but not least, it seems that Leda was called "highness" in the game. Since she's the empress (emperor title seen higher than king), I think it should be "majesty". If this is a bug I hope you can see it.

omfgmule

Aug 17, 2017
I just wanted to post just to say this was neat and commend you for making it. While it's not really a game, simply writing some decent H-scenes (which this has) is the underestimated roadblock for H-games and why 90% of games are abandoned as alphas with the "system" fully built but no actual lewdz. I liked your scene composition and creative use of sprites, and my only real complaint was the strangely slow text speed.

Fetishizing becoming a loser was also an interesting theme/kink, albeit not my thing. Anita was also one of my favorite characters so it's nice she got some additional love.

If you use her Epilogue Item in the Red Gem room, it unlocks an Ending-ish scene with her. The content of that scene makes a lot of people fussy though so I made it intentionally obtuse to unlock.

Kneeling stuns the opponent until you hit them or a turn passes, making it useful to control or mitigate deadly units like Alexandra or the Queen.

Japanese Law requires censored (mosaic on gentials) CG, and DLsite is a Japanese company. It's not censored for "content", so the hardcore-ness has nothing to do with it.
Just went back to see it, didn't realize the items could be used. I'm happy she has a somewhat ending, maybe in the future you can follow her along as she continues her 'rebellion' :eek:

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
All the epilogue content is 3 phases with all the girls + 1 extra when you give the correct item+ red sphere stuff right?
I was hoping the levers would do a thing and you could go down to Alexandra's dungeon

aaalso what can you do with weapons in the red chest? You dont seem to be able to sell them or give them to someone

Last edited:

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Really enjoyed the game, and when I say that, I really do mean the gameplay.

There were point I forgot I was playing a hentai shitpost game and really tried to figure out how to best maximize my troops to instant kill as many enemies as I can.

Annoying Things:

1. When the enemy princess/warrior does a seduction move you have to set an action for every character to progress to the next turn. You can't just END TURN.

2. I get that they wanted to focus on the royal family but I actually enjoyed understanding the world and the scenes with the sells words and the Inn Lady. IDK the commonfolk seemed more interesting than someone who was already in a position to be above everyone.

3. Weapons Breaking was kinda dumb especially when you only have 3 inventory slots. Had to waste time farming items which in turn reduces weapon durability to farm stronger weapons

4. Why do Archers have to be like literally in front of the enemy to be able to attack. enemy archers are literal heat seeking JDAMs from across the map.

I mainly agree with all the stuff you said, but, i can't agree MORE with your second point.

Getting dominated by Sellswords was hot ( shame that they don't have any art... :confused: ) and by extent it would have been cool to be humiliated by the soldiers too. But none of them got any art. Sad

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Hi, I'm trying to obtain all the memories scene but there is one I don't know how to obtain with Anabelle, the one that says "Lower Anabelle's HP without provoking her". Does anyone know how to lower her HP without provoking her please ?
Attack her, but always do less than 10 damage per hit (That number is an estimate, but that seemed to be the borderline for provoking her). Attack her until her health bar reaches red.

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
Anabelle's "Piggify" scene will make you a normal Swordsman again if you were Elite.

Only those four have special scenes. The others unlock ambient text when waiting (or before scenes) for various girls.
Piggify scene?

Anyone got a clue? Is this an Epilogue thingy? I didn't complete that because I thought once I do, can't go back to the base game anyway so didn't bother.

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
I'll ask you a question to help me clarify some things.

If we take one random scene from the epilogue, whoever the character is. How much time, on average, does it take you to make it ?

Heelfall is a really good product, and if people keep being angry and shitpost about you ( including me ) it's because many of us like your work. Maybe some trensparency would help us to understand your point...
If I was Koda, I'd be more worried if the shitposting suddenly stopped, lol. You'd think there'd be other jerk material on the internet, but I guess the unfortunate souls trapped in Boda threads are eternally committed to ranting about a game they've apparently disowned.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Piggify scene?

Anyone got a clue? Is this an Epilogue thingy? I didn't complete that because I thought once I do, can't go back to the base game anyway so didn't bother.
Provoke Annabelle at her shop and lose, then return alone (It will give you the option to go in alone if you did it right). Alternately, use a Nose Hook on the PC when in "The Serpent's Gaze", and it will activate the scene regardless.

The scene drains a level (with stats), and demotes you if you are promoted (taking the stats earned from promotion as well).

Last edited:
Reactions: sigmazx

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I just wanted to post just to say this was neat and commend you for making it. While it's not really a game, simply writing some decent H-scenes (which this has) is the underestimated roadblock for H-games and why 90% of games are abandoned as alphas with the "system" fully built but no actual lewdz. I liked your scene composition and creative use of sprites, and my only real complaint was the strangely slow text speed.

Fetishizing becoming a loser was also an interesting theme/kink, albeit not my thing. Anita was also one of my favorite characters so it's nice she got some additional love.

If you use her Epilogue Item in the Red Gem room, it unlocks an Ending-ish scene with her. The content of that scene makes a lot of people fussy though so I made it intentionally obtuse to unlock.

Kneeling stuns the opponent until you hit them or a turn passes, making it useful to control or mitigate deadly units like Alexandra or the Queen.

Japanese Law requires censored (mosaic on gentials) CG, and DLsite is a Japanese company. It's not censored for "content", so the hardcore-ness has nothing to do with it.
It is rather shameful of you to rear your head here again I think, but hey, a man that uses other people's work to make money and lies through his teeth has no shame

Reactions: Z - Reborn

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
Provoke Annabelle at her shop and lose, then return alone (It will give you the option to go in alone if you did it right). Alternately, use a Nose Hook on the PC when in "The Serpent's Gaze", and it will activate the scene regardless.

The scene drains a level (with stats), and demotes you if you are promoted (taking the stats earned from promotion as well).
Absolute legend. Thank you.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes