akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Well my bad, in fact you just have to talk to her in the quest "the serpent's gaze". Then you unlock black market, where you can buy Bunny ears for free. Talk to her again and unlock part time job.
Thank you for such detailed walkthrough!

Reactions: CNR25

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Personally catch Anabelle's eye at full HP: Have MC stand just outside the room with Annabelle in "The Serpent's Lair". Annabelle should make a comment on her next turn about the usefulness of corrupting the leader of the rebellion, then ask for you to wait a minute. Walk up to her and the scene occurs, charming the MC.
- Fail to present yourself to your Princess: In "Rose of Death", Charlotte will occasionally demand that someone present themself, not make her get up, etc. If someone stands in front of the throne without attacking, she is placated, and the rest of the party can attack as normal that turn. However, if anyone steps into range and/or attacks BEFORE someone stands in front of the throne, this scene occurs.
I see sometimes Charlotte will always "survive" while being attacked. I used to let Eva solo her but she still survives even after tens of turns pass by. Is the "present yourself" event related to this phenomena?

D

Deleted member 1811997

Any save with all memories unlocked? Haven't been able to find one, cheers

Leika

Jun 6, 2017
How do you get Charlotte's Shoe in Charlottes Web Quest? I dont seem to be able to do anything in there besides run away.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Where do you get the white key? do you just farm charlotte and eva?
You need to beat Charlotte, Eva and Alexandra. I don't know who gives which key, but if you beat them all you should have the three required keys.

Ashvile34ty

Jan 2, 2021
Can someone update heelfall I'm tired of this game crashing after the girls show themselves or use sex attacks.

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Hello
How do you edit save files? I cannot do it with the last patches anymore with Save Editor and I usually add money because it's boring to grind a lot...
Thank you

tomas7854

Jan 3, 2020
Soo I bought the blackmail materials but I have no idea how to use it (didn't really play the game got a save that was on the epilogue)

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes