smenk1

Nov 17, 2018
Are the panties you buy from the shop needed to unlock any scenes? I lost them when Eva leaves the party.

Edit: nvm, I got them back when I unlocked the three doors.

Last edited:

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone have the same problem where the game crashes right after you enter your name? Whenever it asks me (do you want to give the unit this name? Yes.), it crashes. I tried to redownloading/re-extracting the game to a new folder still crashing, tried to download save files, and it still crashing???
Can someone update heelfall I'm tired of this game crashing after the girls show themselves or use sex attacks.
If possible, please provide saves which can immediately replicate these issues, as well as the error if the game is actually crashing (exits) and not just hanging (stuck mid-event). Also, are these bugs only occuring when you skip events, or even when playing at a normal pace?

Please also ensure you are playing on a newly extracted version/save on v1.1 or later. Mixing files/saves from version 1.0 with later (expansion) versions isn't supported / may indeed be very buggy.

Nov 30, 2019
1620517131410.png
i had question dose anyone know what is "focus crystal"how do i get the focus crystal.
it ever possible go to the place i circle ???

kimb8888

Apr 1, 2018
is spear of the moon bug?
How to "secure an escape along the walls"?

When I clear the quest but spear of the sun still dim

Reactions: ToxicNoob

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
i had question dose anyone know what is "focus crystal"how do i get the focus crystal.
it ever possible go to the place i circle ???
Literally a couple posts above yours. The focus crystal is the queen's gem you get.
is spear of the moon bug?
How to "secure an escape along the walls"?

When I clear the quest but spear of the sun still dim
You need to rescue the prisoner at the top right of the map. The gray bar near the boss isn't a wall but a door. anyone with a key can use it to unlock the door, earning a new recruit, and the spear of the sun quest.

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
You need to equip the hero with a key and then open a wall on the upper right side of speer of the moon to free a prisoner first.

Can someone tell me if Alexandra's dungeon is accessible in epilogue?

Reactions: akuuuu4

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Can someone tell me if Alexandra's dungeon is accessible in epilogue?
I don't believe so.

how can i unequip the locked mitts??
Have the unit with the Locked Mitts also be holding a Key, then try to Use the Locked Mitts.

Someone mentioned the ending was different in 1.0
Would anyone care to explain?
The "Hero End" now has a face for the mystery character involved in that ending. Other than that, I can't think of anything that was particularly different about the ends themselves. However, there is more stuff unlocked by beating the Queen now.
No matter which options you choose after winning against the Queen, you unlock the Epilogue area (which doesn't make sense with the Hero End, but whatever) and hints are added to the Memories section for those not unlocked. Eva is also added back into the party, but even the game admits using her in later stages is untested and might cause bugs. None of these things happened after beating the Queen in 1.0 (the Memories section and the Epilogue didn't even exist in 1.0).

Last edited:
Reactions: CNR25

Ashvile34ty

Jan 2, 2021
If possible, please provide saves which can immediately replicate these issues, as well as the error if the game is actually crashing (exits) and not just hanging (stuck mid-event). Also, are these bugs only occuring when you skip events, or even when playing at a normal pace?

Please also ensure you are playing on a newly extracted version/save on v1.1 or later. Mixing files/saves from version 1.0 with later (expansion) versions isn't supported / may indeed be very buggy.
That's OK I've fixed it.

Ashvile34ty

Jan 2, 2021
In that case, can you share the problem/solution?
I just went to the cfg file and fixed that lag problem, other than that this game should have became more or had a different game style like for example: smash boy and forest of blue skin
Plus where's autoplay in this?

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes