d1

May 17, 2017
How can i use this engine
download this install it and then open the heelfall cheat table it tells you how to use it the first time you open cheat engine so put attention to that

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Yeah I agree 17$? Come on also I got to beware of what I say or koda will delete both our comments the poor cheap loser hates ppl judging against him.
1211667_image_2021-05-11_143044.png

Your link is broken, but yes, F95 staff deleted a post I made responding to your earlier question for "inappropriate behavior" with no further explanation given. Posts critical of his unethical behavior tend to get mysteriously censored, this is a recurring theme for the site. I opened a ticket with staff about this two days ago and have received no response. I will repost what I said with a couple words omitted, having to guess at what staff meant by "inappropriate behavior."

Who the Hell's koda?
Bowei's co-developer who is notorious for lying about the release dates of every single one of his projects, leaving Bowei twisting in the wind while he creates former fans and engenders negative sentiment towards their game studio. His latest repugnant scheme is upcharging a Japanese estore seventeen dollars for Heelfall when you can get it on their Patreon for two bucks.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah I agree 17$? Come on also I got to beware of what I say or koda will delete both our comments the poor cheap loser hates ppl judging against him.
I know right, Koda likes to do that when the comment sections call him out on his Naga Pearl bullshit.

View attachment 1193279

Your link is broken, but yes, F95 staff deleted a post I made responding to your earlier question for "inappropriate behavior" with no further explanation given. Posts critical of his unethical behavior tend to get mysteriously censored, this is a recurring theme for the site. I opened a ticket with staff about this two days ago and have received no response. I will repost what I said with a couple words omitted, having to guess at what staff meant by "inappropriate behavior."

Bowei's co-developer who is notorious for lying about the release dates of every single one of his projects, leaving Bowei twisting in the wind while he creates former fans and engenders negative sentiment towards their game studio. His latest repugnant scheme is upcharging a Japanese estore seventeen dollars for Heelfall when you can get it on their Patreon for two bucks.
Thank you for preserving the evidence. Taking screenshots is a good way to preserve the narrative in case our DSP decides to have a cow again.

Ashvile34ty

Jan 2, 2021
I know right, Koda likes to do that when the comment sections call him out on his Naga Pearl bullshit.

Thank you for preserving the evidence. Taking screenshots is a good way to preserve the narrative in case our DSP decides to have a cow again.
You got that right! Also this website has too much power and freedom in so many unfair levels. (Witch is why any comment will be taken down) And I don't get it why this place don't value femdom alot but love the shit out of futa so much.

Anyways I'm sure my account/ comment will be taken down eventually since I'm targeted here in secret. So I'm going to take a break.

Make sure you snap this as fast as possible k?

• Sad

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Full Nelson Footjob by the Inn Keeper. Anyone?
It's just a normal special move(when character gets a heart in a speech bubble next to sprite) of her. Just stand within 2 blocks and skip a few turns - you should get it. Or at least it was like that in 1.0, I dunno if any CGIs and scesnes might have been moved around

Last edited:
  • Love
Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1193279

That is straight up malpractice. I am so disappointed in Koda now.

Dec 31, 2020
It's just a normal special move(when character gets a heart in a speech bubble next to sprite) of her. Just stand within 2 blocks and skip a few turns - you should get it. Or at least it was like that in 1.0, I dunno if any CGIs and scesnes might have been moved around
Tried that but I'm only getting the nipple pinching CGI. Is there any other way?

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Tried that but I'm only getting the nipple pinching CGI. Is there any other way?
Interesting. Is that in the new version? The battle in between Ch2 and Ch3?
Because I don't even remember seeing any nipple-pinching scenes - they must have actually changed how some scenes are triggered.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to get these ones? It said to lose a fleeing rebel but Daisy just doesn't move that fast.
I've seen these scenes more times that I can remember. I believe if you start her quest and just sit back and do nothing she will pin your face to the side with her foot. I got this end because I kept trying to go for the treasure chests before saving the rebels.

Dec 31, 2020
Interesting. Is that in the new version? The battle in between Ch2 and Ch3?
Because I don't even remember seeing any nipple-pinching scenes - they must have actually changed how some scenes are triggered.
So yah I can confirm now that after playing the older version that they have changed the footjob scene (image attached) with the nipple pinching scene (image attached). It's still there in the V1 version, normal heart move which got replaced by the nipple scene in V1.4. Someone said it's in the epilogue but I tried all the options that appear for her Obey, Submit, Beg but I didn't get that scene, maybe he's talking about V1. Oh btw for some who were wondering, the footjob scene (image attached) by The Queen doesn't get triggered in the gameplay, every time she raises her foot its for the kick and not for the footjob. However, I got that scene in Epilogue. So basically if anyone fails to trigger any particular scene during the course of the game you can get everything (except the inn keeper footjob scene or at least not for me) in the Epilogue. The Epilogue as it seems now is the real highlight of the game. Fellow ToT fans who complained that Heelfall actually offers far less for all the grind well, you have to grind all the way (just use cheat engine lol) and get to the epilogue for the real fun. The Epilogue lifts Heelfall right up there, trust me!
InnKeeper1_Footjob2.png InnKeeper1_Nipple2.png Queen1_Trample2.png

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Bodyscissorfan
For the innkeeper footjob and pinch scenes I've been getting both scenes normally during the gameplay in v1.5, so I have no idea why in your game only displays the nipple pinch. You can also see the scene directly in the epilogue, but not by standing next to her. You have to actually open the menu while in the epilogue map and then choose the "Memories" option, then scroll down to the innkeepers name and choose the scene.

Same thing for the queen scenes, which you can see either in the epilogue map or in the memories section. So maybe it's your version of the game that's outdated.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to get these ones? It said to lose a fleeing rebel but Daisy just doesn't move that fast.
If you are having trouble with the rebels entering the village too fast, put one of your characters on the village. They can't enter the village if the space is occupied.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes