TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
What is the use of pure water and charlotte's shoe?
Pure water takes care of Status effects, which will show up later and annoy you. They are usually a poison effect, mind control, or paralysis.

The shoe has an effect and an unlock. Having it in your inventory provides a +5 to the Defense stat of the character holding it. If you battle Charlotte, with the shoe in your inventory, and survive + don't kill her with the attack, she triggers a special scene of forcing you to smell her shoes and KOs the character holding the item.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: ltw1234

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Pure water takes care of Status effects, which will show up later and annoy you. They are usually a poison effect, mind control, or paralysis.

The shoe has an effect and an unlock. Having it in your inventory provides a +5 to the Defense stat of the character holding it. If you battle Charlotte, with the shoe in your inventory, and survive + don't kill her with the attack, she triggers a special scene of forcing you to smell her shoes and KOs the character holding the item.

Hope that helps.
In versions after 1.0, the shoes only provides +3 Defense. The items "Royal Bra" and "Annabelle's Panties" are similar items, only with different characters causing the reaction/KO. Each item only causes a reaction in one particular stage:
  • Charlotte's Shoes only cause a reaction in "Rose of Death".
  • Annabelle's Panties only causes a reaction in "The Serpent's Lair", and only if held by the MC.
  • The Royal Bra causes a reaction if held by the MC in "Her Highness".

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020

fun893247

Jan 29, 2020
My game keeps vibrating on some points where i see female characters. For example: I just found out that Eva is a traitor in the imperial cells, then the game shows her and the screen vibrates but doesnt stop. The game doesnt continue and the only think i can do is closing the game. Can anyone help me or has a fix? I would love to continue my Playthrough

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
The focus crystal is the item you get by marrying Charlotte, use it in front of this guard and you'll get the access.
BTW do you know how to enter Alexandra's dungeon?
This has been asked before, and I'm still pretty sure you can't enter there.

Reactions: akuuuu4

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
Kinda late but started playing. Can someone tell me what to do with shopkeeper panties and other items?
Also how to unloack doors in a fight with innkeeper?

Last edited:

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
I played through the newest version and right off the bat I've gotta say it's way more buggy than the one I played before (1.1 I think). It keeps freezing whenever I click too fast during certain scenes, crashed a few times and other weird stuff happening that I don't remember happening before. The Epilogue was great though and works sort of like a gallery but unfortunately the girls don't really utilize all their CGs so it doesn't really feel complete. I do get these are alternate scenes and I can view all the originals in the gallery but still.
And also I'm not happy that Eva doesn't have an alternate ending whatever form that would take whether you marry her instead or help her become queen or something else. I did find the extra scene if you brainwash yourself with her item which sorta kinda works as that but really not sufficient in my opinion. I mean she's basically the main heroine and the girl you spend the most time with throughout the game so I'd expect something more.

Just to repeat what I wrote a few months ago, most of the girls in this game are beautiful which is a HUGE improvement to ToT which has 2 or 3 out of like 10 and a few more barely passable. A lot of the fetish content was spot on. Could have some more grappling and reverse ryona scenes but it does have a few so I'm not complaining. Overall a great game except for these new technical issues it now has.

random3435

Apr 5, 2021
I beat the general, eva and charlotte but I didn't get a key from charlotte. how do I get the last key? the quest doesn't even say the charlotte fight gives you a key

Dec 31, 2020
If you have the Queen's Gem you can enter that chamber to access focous crystal. Once you have married Charlotte you'll get the Queen's Gem. If you don't have it in your inventory, restart the Epilogue in a new save state and get married to Charlotte, you'll get it.

Dec 31, 2020
Bodyscissorfan
For the innkeeper footjob and pinch scenes I've been getting both scenes normally during the gameplay in v1.5, so I have no idea why in your game only displays the nipple pinch. You can also see the scene directly in the epilogue, but not by standing next to her. You have to actually open the menu while in the epilogue map and then choose the "Memories" option, then scroll down to the innkeepers name and choose the scene.

Same thing for the queen scenes, which you can see either in the epilogue map or in the memories section. So maybe it's your version of the game that's outdated.
Yah later I accessed that CG from the memories. I dunno why it doesn't appear normally, it's the latest version though. In my case its the exact opposite, the scene appears normally in the older version (I have a separate folder) and not in the newer one unless memory's accessed lol.

johnnyboi772

Feb 16, 2020
How are you all beating the second version Evaline (The Crownless mission) that uses Delta Clock (super speed)? I can get her to 1 hp in the first stage, but after she goes into Delta Clock, all my attacks miss as she is too fast.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. You need to have enough people in your party to outlast the duration of Delta Clock. For me it took 12, but you may be able to manage with fewer if they are Elites.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes