Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Where is the memory room?
asked and answered several times on this thread. please use Search feature.
Who the Hell's koda?
Co-developer with Bo Wei, He added the expansion to this game. known for delays and getting caught up in feature creep/side projects. that's a good enough summary for casual info. If you're considering supporting or are interested in all the drama of the development, you can ask for more details, but it can be pretty headache inducing.

Ashvile34ty

Jan 2, 2021
asked and answered several times on this thread. please use Search feature.

Co-developer with Bo Wei, He added the expansion to this game. known for delays and getting caught up in feature creep/side projects. that's a good enough summary for casual info. If you're considering supporting or are interested in all the drama of the development, you can ask for more details, but it can be pretty headache inducing.
All you really have to tell me is that it's exhausting and I'll dash out.

NBLACZ

Nov 1, 2020
is someone here know how to skip the moment where the boss is like showing his body then the screen is shaking?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Any advice on how to beat Charlotte in her throne room? She always uses "survive" and never actually dies...

aikawaplayball2

May 12, 2021
The second image is from the sparing quest its just one of her attack moves.

To get the general carry one in the torture chamber level you have to surround from four sides she'll than do a move that takes out the two people beside her.
Which quest has the torture chamber?

d1

May 17, 2017
heres a cheat engine table that i did for the game im new to making this so its not much:

TURN: if you change the value you can change in which turn you currently are this can be pretty useful as there are specific turns where enemies spawn in the game you are going to notice this when you use it.. also cutscenes that start in certain turns don't start until you get to the specific turn where they start you can manually change it or just freeze the value by checking the box.

MONEY: maneeeeey!

YOU HP: protagonist hp if you check the box you pretty much become invincible

YOU XP: protagonist hp just set the value to 99 -> attack an enemy level up -> repeat

that's it for now maybe ill search for the hp and xp of the other characters later.. if you want me to search for another thing tell me and ill try to do it. this is kinda fun to do on my free time!

죠니스트

Dec 6, 2018
heres a cheat engine table that i did for the game im new to making this so its not much:

TURN: if you change the value you can change in which turn you currently are this can be pretty useful as there are specific turns where enemies spawn in the game you are going to notice this when you use it.. also cutscenes that start in certain turns don't start until you get to the specific turn where they start you can manually change it or just freeze the value by checking the box.

MONEY: maneeeeey!

YOU HP: protagonist hp if you check the box you pretty much become invincible

YOU XP: protagonist hp just set the value to 99 -> attack an enemy level up -> repeat

that's it for now maybe ill search for the hp and xp of the other characters later.. if you want me to search for another thing tell me and ill try to do it. this is kinda fun to do on my free time!
How can i use this engine

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes