fb2kfdm

Jun 12, 2020
has anyone gotten this game to run on linux by any chance?
Nope, also looking for this. It's partially playable in Wine after installing wsh57 via winetricks, but there's still a lot of sections where text won't render at all, which is kinda important.

jonnyfann

Jan 5, 2020
hello everyone, can anyone help me with cheat engine, i did find health and money code once and used it, but now that i am in another map and i turned off cheat engine once cant seem to find the right code for the main character stats :(

Trainee31

Apr 8, 2020
I love games that show femdom in game mechanics and not just in scenes. The fact that Eva is so much stronger than all of your units when you first get her is just *chefs kiss. Of course, late game you can just farm items till all your units hit the stat cap, but still, Eva completely outclasses everyone due to her natural growths. With the female characters had higher stat caps than the male ones.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I love games that show femdom in game mechanics and not just in scenes. The fact that Eva is so much stronger than all of your units when you first get her is just *chefs kiss. Of course, late game you can just farm items till all your units hit the stat cap, but still, Eva completely outclasses everyone due to her natural growths. With the female characters had higher stat caps than the male ones.
I haven't finished Heelfall yet but I just love Eva. She's beautiful, dominate, and a great asset to the rebellion. Imo she easily outclasses the queen in terms of being waifu material.

tsuke

May 13, 2019
So I need help. I think Im at the last stage. The empress attacks 4 times and pretty much just kills me. Anything I can do?

tsuke

May 13, 2019
Full Gallery / Full Memories - Save Before Epilogue - Save After Epilogue Completed.

100% Completed Gallery / Memories - environment.evs
Before Epilogue With Max Level Characters - save01.sav
After Epilogue With All Items Used And All Possibilities Completed And Available - save02.sav
Hi. Any instructions on how to use this? The game kinda crashes if I just put it in the sav folder

This is the error log if it helps

game [10 64] [2021/06/11 23:48:50] c0000005

Last edited:

tsuke

May 13, 2019
This game is impossible. The last boss attacks 4 times and has a weapon that doesnt run out of durability. Not to mention she regenerates 10 or so hp per turn when you barely do that much damage to her.

Feels like such a let down getting all the way to end and being given a boss like this.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
This game is impossible. The last boss attacks 4 times and has a weapon that doesnt run out of durability. Not to mention she regenerates 10 or so hp per turn when you barely do that much damage to her.

Feels like such a let down getting all the way to end and being given a boss like this.
It's definitely not impossible since I've beaten her and a lot of others have as well. You will want to have your main character leveled up high and equipped with the special sword that does the queen a lot of damage.

tsuke

May 13, 2019
It's definitely not impossible since I've beaten her and a lot of others have as well. You will want to have your main character leveled up high and equipped with the special sword that does the queen a lot of damage.
Yeah I gave up and used cheat engine. I was hoping for a memory/recall room as stated in the change logs. But nothing. Oh well.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Yeah I gave up and used cheat engine. I was hoping for a memory/recall room as stated in the change logs. But nothing. Oh well.
You have to do the shopkeeper quests and buy the "blackmail material" from the special shop to get the "memories" option.

tsuke

May 13, 2019
You have to do the shopkeeper quests and buy the "blackmail material" from the special shop to get the "memories" option.
ive beaten the sepents lair thing in her stage twice or thrice and recruited the special axeman. No blackmail material or anything in her shop or in the stage.

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
ive beaten the sepents lair thing in her stage twice or thrice and recruited the special axeman. No blackmail material or anything in her shop or in the stage.
Once the mission is done, a special shop is opened. The shop sells the 'Blackmail Material' that opens the memory room

tsuke

May 13, 2019
Once the mission is done, a special shop is opened. The shop sells the 'Blackmail Material' that opens the memory room
all i have is city store. (in final confrontation chapter) i even went through the trouble of going back through all the chapters and nothing.

tsuke

May 13, 2019
No problem :)

You need to buy a special item in the black market. I can't manage to remind the name of the item, so if you really have no idea post a screen of your black market here.

To unlock Black market see my post above
Is there a particular way you need to beat the serpents lair stage?

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes