Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Y-Yeah.....Dare to dream, buddy....go team.....
Why do I have the feeling something really bad is going to happen to her while my team storms the castle... My hunch is leaning toward Eva getting caught while protec the males from the evil queen. From there there will be a "Stuck in a wall" style scene where the queen violently pegs her poor cute butt to death. :(

hello-person

May 12, 2021
all i have is city store. (in final confrontation chapter) i even went through the trouble of going back through all the chapters and nothing.
Pretty sure you need to buy the Bunny Ears from her black market and do at least one night at your "part time job" to open up the Secret Shop. It's 10,000G for the blackmail material, so save up.

Honestly sometimes I wonder why people play games like this if they expect everything to fall into their lap with zero effort. It's a game, it rewards you for putting in effort. If you're just looking for a slideshow, find a video.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Why do I have the feeling something really bad is going to happen to her while my team storms the castle... My hunch is leaning toward Eva getting caught while protec the males from the evil queen. From there there will be a "Stuck in a wall" style scene where the queen violently pegs her poor cute butt to death. :(
W-what? No....no no no.....she's fine. It's all fine.......go team...

• Thinking Face

tsuke

May 13, 2019
Pretty sure you need to buy the Bunny Ears from her black market and do at least one night at your "part time job" to open up the Secret Shop. It's 10,000G for the blackmail material, so save up.

Honestly sometimes I wonder why people play games like this if they expect everything to fall into their lap with zero effort. It's a game, it rewards you for putting in effort. If you're just looking for a slideshow, find a video.
Frankly I never expected an hgame to require this much effort. I didnt even see any bunny ears throughout the game. 10000 isnt much as well as the the traitor princess stage gives you a white gem (4k) and a royal key (3.5k) for a simple boss fight.

This thread is pretty much the only resource available for this game and no info on how to get these bunny ears either.

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Frankly I never expected an hgame to require this much effort. I didnt even see any bunny ears throughout the game. 10000 isnt much as well as the the traitor princess stage gives you a white gem (4k) and a royal key (3.5k) for a simple boss fight.

This thread is pretty much the only resource available for this game and no info on how to get these bunny ears either.
In stage 1 shop, run by the black marketeer, there is a very cheap item (bunny ears) that, if in your inventory, grants +2 movement. having it in your MC's inventory unlocks a side quest to serve as a waiter in a bar for some bosses to mess with you for some cash, can bad end if repeated too much.

NightOppai

Oct 4, 2018
a lot of the game content requires money, and its such a hassle to grind for it -_-... does anyone know a cheat engine that works with this game save file or a method to get money easily?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
In stage 1 shop, run by the black marketeer, there is a very cheap item (bunny ears) that, if in your inventory, grants +2 movement. having it in your MC's inventory unlocks a side quest to serve as a waiter in a bar for some bosses to mess with you for some cash, can bad end if repeated too much.
It only can give a bad end after the third time or later, and only if you talk to the owner after your shift and choose the submissive option.

The shift changes if you are wearing a Chastity Cage, and a different bad end occurs if you choose the submissive option at the end of those shifts 3 separate times.

a lot of the game content requires money, and its such a hassle to grind for it -_-... does anyone know a cheat engine that works with this game save file or a method to get money easily?
"The Crownless" and "The Erinyes" are two stages where you fight a single powerful character. Once you are able to beat them consistently though, both drop valuable items you can sell for a decent profit (You will need one of each Key for the postgame, but you can get duplicates).

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
What is the best place to farm exp?
For the MC, the "Special Training" map is by far the best map for leveling up. It costs 1000g to enter, but you get lots of EXP for choosing the submissive options.
For other characters, killing enemies gives more EXP than just damaging them, so maps containing lots of weaker enemies (including additional spawns) are usually better, so long as you stay out of range of the boss until the end (and can then beat the boss).

This game is impossible. The last boss attacks 4 times and has a weapon that doesnt run out of durability. Not to mention she regenerates 10 or so hp per turn when you barely do that much damage to her.

Feels like such a let down getting all the way to end and being given a boss like this.
A character with 30 Def holding either Charlotte's Shoes or Anabelle's Panties will have 33 Def, enough to completely block the Queen's weapon.

You can get Annabelle's Panties in the same location as the Blackmail Material, and Charlotte's Shoes come from beating "Charlotte's Web" (you can get multiple). The Royal Bra also works for this, so long as it isn't the MC holding it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I think I missed the bunny ears in chapter 1. I am still grinding against (Hopefully) best girl Eva in the night training "Quest". Can I still pick up the bunny ears?

For the MC, the "Special Training" map is by far the best map for leveling up. It costs 1000g to enter, but you get lots of EXP for choosing the submissive options.
For other characters, killing enemies gives more EXP than just damaging them, so maps containing lots of weaker enemies (including additional spawns) are usually better, so long as you stay out of range of the boss until the end (and can then beat the boss).

A character with 30 Def holding either Charlotte's Shoes or Anabelle's Panties will have 33 Def, enough to completely block the Queen's weapon.

You can get Annabelle's Panties in the same location as the Blackmail Material, and Charlotte's Shoes come from beating "Charlotte's Web" (you can get multiple). The Royal Bra also works for this, so long as it isn't the MC holding it.
Can I still get these at my point in the game?

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
I think I missed the bunny ears in chapter 1. I am still grinding against (Hopefully) best girl Eva in the night training "Quest". Can I still pick up the bunny ears?

Can I still get these at my point in the game?
The shoes are only accessible via a side mission in area 1, the rest are secret shop purchases whenever.

hello-person

May 12, 2021
The shoes are only accessible via a side mission in area 1, the rest are secret shop purchases whenever.
I had access to the Charlotte's Web quest for the shoes the whole way through the game. Not sure if mine was broken or not, but you should be able to access it from any chapter.

Reactions: scoobzz

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
I had access to the Charlotte's Web quest for the shoes the whole way through the game. Not sure if mine was broken or not, but you should be able to access it from any chapter.
To be fair, my playthrough was on an earlier version, may have patched that, but good to know the previous dude isn't put too far out to do his thing if it's just me.

Notsuba

Mar 16, 2021
1623711092622.png
So I read that I need to use the item "Bunny Ears" on Anabelle to unlock the sidequest in her pub. But as you can see here, I can't. Don't tell me it's in her first encounter in the little room at the begining, caus' I don't want to restart the game again(since there is no way to go to previous places once you lauched the next chapter...).

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
So I read that I need to use the item "Bunny Ears" on Anabelle to unlock the sidequest in her pub. But as you can see here, I can't. Don't tell me it's in her first encounter in the little room at the begining, caus' I don't want to restart the game again(since there is no way to go to previous places once you lauched the next chapter...).
It is possible to go back to previous chapters. Once in Chapter 5, you can use the Royal Corridor to move between all 5 Chapters. If you haven't gotten that far, you can also go back in other ways (but you will have to replay the battles to go forward again):

Chapter 4 > Chapter 3: "Interact" with the space in front of the door in "Do Not Pursue"
Chapter 3 > Chapter 2: "Interact" with the space called "Objective" in the SE of "The Capital".
Chapter 2 > Chapter 1: "Interact" with the circled space to the left of Maxine in "Sally Forth" to return to "Bloodletting".
You can't go back to the prologue.

How do you lower annabelles hp without provoking her in serpents gaze?
Do less than 10 damage per hit. If both characters are too strong for this, make the MC wear the Puppy Mitts. A Steel Sword will do 3 damage at 30 Attack when wearing the Puppy Mitts. You can unlock the Mitts with a Key when you are done, and the Key won't be used up.

Last edited:

Notsuba

Mar 16, 2021
It is possible to go back to previous chapters. Once in Chapter 5, you can use the Royal Corridor to move between all 5 Chapters. If you haven't gotten that far, you can also go back in other ways (but you will have to replay the battles to go forward again):

Chapter 4 > Chapter 3: "Interact" with the space in front of the door in "Do Not Pursue"
Chapter 3 > Chapter 2: "Interact" with the space called "Objective" in the SE of "The Capital".
Chapter 2 > Chapter 1: "Interact" with the circled space to the left of Maxine in "Sally Forth" to return to "Bloodletting".
Oh ok that's awesome ! Thank you for your answer, I didn't knew that.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Do less than 10 damage per hit. If both characters are too strong for this, make the MC wear the Puppy Mitts. A Steel Sword will do 3 damage at 30 Attack when wearing the Puppy Mitts. You can unlock the Mitts with a Key when you are done, and the Key won't be used up.
That is a relief. I thought I was going to have to start a new game to get the shoes, bunny ears, and any other items that I missed.

hello-person

May 12, 2021
Surprised the Royal Corridor got missed by so many people. Doesn't it outright tell you that you can use it to access previous chapters the first time you enter it?

Also, sorry if I came off as a little hostile earlier. It can get tiring to see "how do i get [thing that requires 10 minutes of gameplay and 30 seconds of reading], give me save?" posts all the time, but I could've been more helpful and much less passive aggressive.

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
View attachment 1246433
Oh, my guy, no. Head back to chapter 1 and the mission she sells the Devil Ax. Wear the ears there, I think you can try to use the general item shop while wearing them too, but one of these actions will open a new subquest.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes