uhno

Aug 6, 2020
Just finished the game!
Man I was scammed by the 1.0 version.
Sorry but I am a bit disappointed. In my opinion this not a full game but a prototype with a more or less completed story but no actual Femdom content.

A quick review for everyone who is thinking about playing this, it should be spoiler free but may contain slight spoilers but I try to avoid them.
There are no real Hscenes.

Gameplay: Fire emblem gameplay with many problems.

1. There is a RES stat but it does not matter in any way... no mage units whatsoever. I was so happy that some of my units had insane RES luck but after a few hours I realized that Res is useless.
The same for MAGIC
There is no DOUBLING. Speed is not important at all. I think it just affects your avoid by a very small margin.
The most important stats are STR, DEF, HP, SKILL - The rest is kinda meh.
There are not enough promotion items and the promotion is just a "class change" which does not reset your level but just gives you a few extra stats.
Items respawn and you can go back to earlier chapters. It is possible to farm stat booster items and max out every unit. It will take you ages (and is not needed at all) but it is possible.
The promotion items are hidden.... really annoying. I missed the archer promotion item. There is just 1 in the game and it is hidden in a ruined house on the very first sidemission. Why would I check out a ruined house? You need to get it though because archers are a bit better in this game since bows have 1-2 range and you can easily get max STR on your archers which will make them very effective. Many enemies spawn on hills or castle walls and can only be killed by your own archers so I advise to actively use all of your 3 archers.
Anyway it is kinda balanced but some missions spawn infinite enemies and you can easily lvl abuse on some of the earlier maps.
You need to frequently go back in chapters to access missions which sadly takes a lot of time. One of the very first missions features one of the hardest bosses in the game and you need more or less lvl 20+ (max lvl is 30) units to stand a chance.
Thankfully this is basically Fire Emblem casual mode, even the MC is allowed to die. There is no penalty whatsoever. This way you can at least avoid restarting the chapter if you make a mistake.

HScenes:

Every boss has 3 similar scenes. It always plays the same scene (the MC seems to be the one on screen) regardless which unit you use.
1. She kills you the normal way which leads to her pointing her weapon of choice (sword, spear, bow, whatever) at you and lifting her foot. Nice CG but well it's not a H-scene because it is implied that she just "killed" one of your units.
2. Kneel option (it's like a surrender button) - Basically the unit just kneels and masturbates while the Dom insults and humiliates the unit. Afterwards your unit is "killed"
3. Every boss activates her H-mode every 2-4 turns. If a unit stays in a 2 tile range when this is active a Hscene will initiate which is an instakill, like kneel. This is the main content of the game and I think there are 10-12 of those scenes because that's how many different Doms are in this game.

There is NO Hscene after the ending.

There are 2 or 3 extra scenes which are relatively easy to figure out. Not worth mentioning.

There is a secret ending which is kinda hard to get because after the game is over you can challenge all Doms at the same time and you will face the secret boss.
If you manage to defeat her you can get a story only "good" end which hints at a upcoming patch. Apparently a female pope or saint or whatever targets the MC, text only though. You can also choose a "bad" end if you accept the deal offered after you defeat the last Dom. It's 1 extra scene. Sadly in this game there are only a few scenes with a very limited amount of fetishes.
No Sex... nearly nothing.
Actually I only remember the Doms using their legs to strangle the mc, the mc willingly masturbating, armpit licking/smelling and sitting on the mc. That's all if I remember correctly.
I kinda regret wasting my entire Saturday for those kind of scenes.

I don't recommend playing this game, only if you are very bored.
It is the opposite of Tower of trample.
EXTREMELY long gameplay - very few scenes
Tower of trample has so many scenes and the gameplay part takes only a small amount of time.

Included are save 39 and save 41.
Save 39 is on the final extra map, you only need to hit the boss with the spear unit and you will directly go to the choice between good/bad ending.
Save 41 is after the "good" end. You have access to the entire game with a squad which managed to finish the game. So in theory you can easily access all scenes.
I can confirm that there is no CG room or scene recollection.

I hope that helps.

If you have questions just ask ;)
there is a way to get the gallery but it takes having to do the part time job with annabelle to unlock the secret shop which then allows you to buy "memories" im trying to reach it but all i could do was get the bunny ears

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
there is a way to get the gallery but it takes having to do the part time job with annabelle to unlock the secret shop which then allows you to buy "memories" im trying to reach it but all i could do was get the bunny ears
Equip the ears by putting them in the MC's inventory, interact with Annabelle by talking in either the original Black Market mission or making a purchase in the shop she runs in story area one (Can't remember which). This should unlock the Secret shop and the Service side mission.

uhno

Aug 6, 2020
Equip the ears by putting them in the MC's inventory, interact with Annabelle by talking in either the original Black Market mission or making a purchase in the shop she runs in story area one (Can't remember which). This should unlock the Secret shop and the Service side mission.
im using OPs files that was posted i had to escape the queen but when i came out i couldn't find the mission "Serpents gaze"

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
im using OPs files that was posted i had to escape the queen but when i came out i couldn't find the mission "Serpents gaze"
Not sure what happened, but you could have re-set your gamestate. Fall back to area 1 and repeat the Annabelle (Black market) questline from the purchase of the Devil Axe, repeat finding out she ran with the cash, and you should re-unlock the Serpent's Gaze mission.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
hello, here are all useful resources of heelfall in a very easy list to consult
all cg images or this
and save files before every boss with description in case you dont want to lose time, wish you a good evening
View attachment 1084404
Some CGs are missing from the rip like the merchant panty scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there's a ton of small scene variants that are missing and new scenes entirely

Last edited:
Reactions: 5inner

uhno

Aug 6, 2020
Not sure what happened, but you could have re-set your gamestate. Fall back to area 1 and repeat the Annabelle (Black market) questline from the purchase of the Devil Axe, repeat finding out she ran with the cash, and you should re-unlock the Serpent's Gaze mission.
its a bit difficult but i did fall back beat annabelle and found the mission yet still couldnt buy the ears yet im still playing around but i downloaded files from #934

uhno

Aug 6, 2020
hello, here are all useful resources of heelfall in a very easy list to consult
all cg images or this
and save files before every boss with description in case you dont want to lose time, wish you a good evening
View attachment 1084404
is that .ini file for the game or is it from your pc because I did the "serpent's lair" mission unlocked the memories but it doesn't have all the CGs unlocked just the ones ive discovered so far

vcvcvcvcvc

Jun 9, 2020
Some CGs are missing from the rip like the merchant panty scene

there's a ton of small scene variants that are missing and new scenes entirely
It is because the gallery is based on an older version, thus, obsolete.
Extract this on the game main folder to have all the gallery unlocked, note that not all scenes are accessible through the gallery.

Last edited:

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Extract this on the game main folder to have all the gallery unlocked, note that not all scenes are accessible through the gallery.
Oh, I'm not looking for the gallery save itself I was looking for a new rip altogether. So I could access those files.

uhno

Aug 6, 2020
well that file has the whole gallery so far only thing to explore is the epilogue i guess

hello-person

May 12, 2021
So I was looking through the imagedump for this game on Hitomi.la, and it looks like there's an entire sprite sheet of mugshots for your troops as...babies? I think? And there appears to be an unused overworld sprite of a baby crawling around. Does anyone know if this stuff got used anywhere? I've completed the memories gallery and done everything possible in the epilogue (pretty sure, at least) and it looks like this must be cut content. I'm just trying to figure out what it could've possibly been used for.

Oh yeah, there's also an unused temptation sprite of Leda holding a baby bottle. So that's a thing.

Illdoitlater

May 22, 2020
So I was looking through the imagedump for this game on Hitomi.la, and it looks like there's an entire sprite sheet of mugshots for your troops as...babies? I think? And there appears to be an unused overworld sprite of a baby crawling around. Does anyone know if this stuff got used anywhere? I've completed the memories gallery and done everything possible in the epilogue (pretty sure, at least) and it looks like this must be cut content. I'm just trying to figure out what it could've possibly been used for.

Oh yeah, there's also an unused temptation sprite of Leda holding a baby bottle. So that's a thing.
Before the patch, there was an ability for Queen Leda to hold up a bottle and if a soldier is nearby, they get turned into a baby, which has a large area to be able to move, but can use an action on Leda which is the equivalent to kneeling, if I remember, there was no seen other than something like "come here"

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019

Final boss had a move about that. Surprised there were individual sprites for every character in baby form.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I really enjoyed this game, and just cleared ch.5. I got the keys and will try the queen before long but I got some grinding to do to make it easier. I don't know what "Special Training" is or how to unlock it. I only read the other day of someone bring it up. Help? Also can someone tell me how I am supposed to get individual women's ending or content? I can lose to most and just get the usual stuff, but not much else so I don't know if there's special stuff or not. I got a lot of Annabelle afterall, so making sure.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes